Pyramid Industries shaker table instructions / ideas?

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rus, can ya get youir bud post some pics, i am sure we could help, plenty on this site know a thing or two about shakers

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that from lack of information, that Pyramid Industries makes the motion device, and that some other company, supplies the table. Have him post some pics and look for another name plate somewhere on the device. If pics aren't available, some discription of size, shape color of top. Most common are in no particular order, Action minning wave tables, RP-4 shaker table, Goldtron diamond table. Without pics best I can do.

Joleen

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2023
Rus, can ya get youir bud post some pics, i am sure we could help, plenty on this site know a thing or two about shakers

Attachments

• 686516187.jpg
    686516187.jpg
    645.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 22

Joleen

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2023
I posted the pics of my table. I also need some help with it. I can't find anything on it

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I posted the pics of my table. I also need some help with it. I can't find anything on it
That looks like a Gemini table, but I've never seen one in blue.
Jim

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It looks like a 6S Gemini table about the following specs.:

Gemini Shaking Table

【Capacity】0.2-1.5T/H

【Feeding Concentration】15%-30%

【Feeding Size】0-2mm

【Application】Gemini shaking table is a gravity separator machine that can separate Gold, Tin, Tantalum, Niobium, Tungsten, Iron, Chrome, Zircon, etc.,

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually a shaker table is bolted to a concrete pad. If the frame is moving around and nothing is working right, then this is a good starting point. I'm not familiar with the workings of this table but I have seen them before. I have a Wilfley and there are a number of videos on youtube showing the basics for shaker tables. I've never seen one Not bolted to the floor.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also need some help on this table.
Google "911 metallurgist gemini table". The instructions for their gemini table are towards the end of the description and probably relatable to your table.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you
You may want to play or fine tune the stroke length to effect the end knocking to make the values climb away from the tailings.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What is the stroke length of your 6S Gemini table?
Is the stroke length of your table adjustable?
Thanks.

Joleen

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2023
Google "911 metallurgist gemini table". The instructions for their gemini table are towards the end of the description and probably relatable to your table.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your time

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread