All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What info exactly?

pacog

Apr 23, 2013
Ridgecrest, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No offense... And someone else may sound off... But either check your GPAA Mining Guide, or put in the camp ground in google.

Why can't people just answer a question? If you know the answer just post the information the op asked for, don't tell them to go look things up and make it appear as that the person should have done better research themselves. They are asking for help not a hard time.

OP
OP
Ace 250

Ace 250

Jul 8, 2012
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No offense... And someone else may sound off... But either check your GPAA Mining Guide, or put in the camp ground in google.

I did check but where on the should I look

OP
OP
Ace 250

Ace 250

Jul 8, 2012
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where on the claim should look up in the hills or more by the rivers

SunshineMiner

Jun 2, 2014
Someplace Sunny, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why can't people just answer a question? If you know the answer just post the information the op asked for, don't tell them to go look things up and make it appear as that the person should have done better research themselves. They are asking for help not a hard time.

I will thoroughly apologize to Ace 250! I took it as he was asking where the CLAIM was. And as per that.. I made that response :/

One reason I said check his gpaa guide is one, he might have just been asking for it without actually having a membership. Thats a no no. If he has his membership, he should have his mining guide.

Two: I guess he already knows where the campground is.. but I did find this in doing a little google digging for it:
CAMPING on the KERN RIVER DISTRICT/ Sequoia National Forest

3. Again, Sorry Ace. :sadsmiley: I misread your post. As to where to look on the claim, i sincerely hope someone can chime in that has been on the claim to give you a hand! Good luck sir :icon_thumleft:

pacog

Apr 23, 2013
Ridgecrest, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will thoroughly apologize to Ace 250! I took it as he was asking where the CLAIM was. And as per that.. I made that response :/

One reason I said check his gpaa guide is one, he might have just been asking for it without actually having a membership. Thats a no no. If he has his membership, he should have his mining guide.

Two: I guess he already knows where the campground is.. but I did find this in doing a little google digging for it:
CAMPING on the KERN RIVER DISTRICT/ Sequoia National Forest

3. Again, Sorry Ace. :sadsmiley: I misread your post. As to where to look on the claim, i sincerely hope someone can chime in that has been on the claim to give you a hand! Good luck sir :icon_thumleft:
Sunshine very cool of you to apologize! Most people would have made a big stink and had something else negative to say. It just bugs when people ask for help and the reply is do more or better research. So people are not computer savvy.

OP
OP
Ace 250

Ace 250

Jul 8, 2012
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i except your apologize. and yes i am a member i just need to knew where is a good spot on the claim to start:icon_thumright:

Bodfish Mike

Dec 12, 2014
Bodfish and Marin county CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
Primary Interest:
Other
Ace I think you mean Live oak -- It's a day use area and the claim DIANA LEE is no longer a GPAA claim you must have an old book.
You can go to the open area in Keyesville but do is fast as the BLM is changing the rules -- permit and 15 day waiting period coming soon.

OP
OP
Ace 250

Ace 250

Jul 8, 2012
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when was it removed i got my book last year?

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ace I think you mean Live oak -- It's a day use area and the claim DIANA LEE is no longer a GPAA claim you must have an old book.
You can go to the open area in Keyesville but do is fast as the BLM is changing the rules -- permit and 15 day waiting period coming soon.
Mike, What is up with this BLM permit? Waiting period? Any info?

SunshineMiner

Jun 2, 2014
Someplace Sunny, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you Ace :) :notworthy:

No a problem at all pacog :) Definitely not here to stir some trouble over a friendly miner asking for help on locations he has access to.... as long as i don't give him my spots! :p

And the article said it still plans to emphasize on various activities: "Under the proposed RMP, the Keyesville SRMA would continue to emphasize trail use, rafting, kayaking, recreational prospecting, camping, fishing, and cultural and historical discovery. "
But states after:
" The RMP specifies that more detailed management direction be developed to identify how each of these activities will be managed in various Recreation Management Zones (RMZs) — Wallow Rock, The Dam, Gold Fever, and French Gulch — within the SRMA and in the SRMA overall."
So of course some regulation will be in place.. hopefully still sluices!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions