Another craigslist ad of dubious distinction......

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL>>>>>>...................:dontknow:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sticky clay and 5-10-15-20. I Am All In

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, that is the first time I have seen "hectare" spelled "he tears". I give the guy credit for trying.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! It reminds me of those e-mails I used to get back in the day that wanted me to help them get $200,000 dollars out of the country of (insert third world country name here) for the paltry sum of $200 to get things started. Yeah... Riiiigghhhttttt!!!!

First off, if this ground is sooo goood, what is to keep someone from snatching it out from under them like a cheap carpet on a slick floor?

Second... mining consultant? More likely the silent third partner that will take your money to hold it on a permanent basis. Since the two listed partners don't want to touch your money, they need a third to actually get it from you. When they say several times that they don't want your money you know they really do!

This is nothing more than another investment scam. Investing in a mine that you're not part of the running of? Come on... We're really not THAT STUPID around here are we?

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The ad is gone, so we cannot poke fun at it anymore. It was a good example of a bad example, for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread