Claim boundaries question

Strebs

May 16, 2014
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
aliquotparts51.jpg Ok, I've been doing a lot of research... Found open ground in a pretty good area. But what i cannot find out for sure if i can make a claim like the black box to include two different 1/4 sections. It is placer claim and trying to get as much river front as possible. Any help in the matter is greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0

Maitland

Mar 15, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Detector(s) used
White's Silver Eagle, Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool, Clay! Thanks a lot for all of the information in your last two posts, very informative stuff! I'm still trying to get used to reading these master title plats, but they're starting to make sense slowly (the "cheat sheet" on Land Matters was a big help). Not that it's an issue or anything, but I am having a little bit of difficulty trying to understand the difference between an MTP and a supplemental plat because of the areas I've selected so far where both types of plats have been available, both versions have been completely identical so far. Some sections comprised of both FS/BLM and private land show "SEE SUPPLEMENTAL PLAT NO #", what exactly does that mean? Well, I'm going to play around and study these maps a little more so I can understand them better. Good job to you and your crew for all of your hard work on organizing this stuff and putting it together.

Maitland

Mar 15, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Detector(s) used
White's Silver Eagle, Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's the first time I've heard of that John, but I'll have to do some research and see if I can find kt. I know I've seen placer claims around here that are less than ten acres.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread