Need a little help

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prospecting club is looking for someone who is willing to sell us a small amount of gold (1/4 oz. to start) in 20 mesh size. What we are going to be doing is salting bags to sell for a fund raiser held each summer for kids charities in the surrounding area. If anyone has a supply or knows of someone please pm me with contact info and prices if known.

Thanks and Good Luck to you all!!

BH Prospector

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Info on club helps- Non profit and what are they doing to help miners rights losses?? That makes a huge difference is price to me-John

OP
OP
B H Prospector

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Info on club helps- Non profit and what are they doing to help miners rights losses?? That makes a huge difference is price to me-John

Hi John,
Legit questions. We are a GPAA chapter in Deadwood SD. We are only a year old. Our club is a member of the PLP and I am also privately a member of the PLP. We also have several members who are PLP members.We are currently trying to stop a mineral withdrawal in the Black Hills by the Forest Service. I have been told by our member who is our rep at the Forest Service District meetings that they have labeled us as "ACTIVIST" because we are fighting them on the withdrawal. We are also working to get involved with more of the Black Hills communities historical events that are with the mining theme such as Gold Rush Days in Custer SD, Days of 76 in Deadwood SD and Wild Bill Days also in Deadwood. We are also doing panning demos and mining information at the Scheels Sporting Goods store with their Kids Klub at their request all geared to help promote prospecting and mining. I hope this tells you a little of who we are John. We all do what we can.

BH Prospector

crazykid

Aug 5, 2012
Asheboro NC
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD 20, Bazooka Gold Trap, Fisher gold bug pro.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was looking on Goldbay today. Does anyone know what is wrong with their website? I cant add anything to the shopping cart and cannot register with the site either. Thanks

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B H I can help you with 8 grams or more.Is $30.00 a gram ok.I'll cover postage for you also if that will help the club.I'm in Wickenburg AZ.Have great Turkey day.Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions