Gold Fever: How bad do you have it?

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424920510.456484.jpg

Is there a cure? If not, I think I can live with it.

Upvote 0

buckstove

Feb 26, 2015
Eganville ont area
Detector(s) used
Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
Other
NO..CURE FOR GOLD FEVER..JUST GOLD MINE..SNOW BE GONE.. lol..Buckstove..Owner of BEARS GOLD MINE .on Facebook ..3 Big Claims in Southern ontario.

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got it bad, always do this time of the year but this year seems to be worse then ever. This is going to be my first year to actually do some real prospecting.

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know I have it bad! My wife keeps telling me she's going to sleep on the couch. I asked why would want to do that. Her reply was you keep tapping me in your sleep every couple hour's saying let's grab our stuff and go down to the creek. And I don't remember any of it.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know I have it bad! My wife keeps telling me she's going to sleep on the couch. I asked why would want to do that. Her reply was you keep tapping me in your sleep every couple hour's saying let's grab our stuff and go down to the creek. And I don't remember any of it.

Ha, Ha! Too funny!!

All the best,

Lanny

B Street Blacksmith

Apr 16, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Bazooka Gold Trap 36" Sniper
Blue Bowl
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My cabin / gold fever has gotten so bad that im going to drink some Dihydrogen Monoxide and make the pain go away!:)

All of my Dihydrogen Monoxide has barley and hops in it :(

Still doesn't help with the cabin/gold fever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions