Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
of course this too
dihydrogen monoxide should be banned, labeled as hazardous, accelerates corrosion and can cause severe burns another one, "dihydrogen oxide" had been found in the city's water pipes, and warned that it was fatal if inhaled

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
of course this too
dihydrogen monoxide should be banned, labeled as hazardous, accelerates corrosion and can cause severe burns another one, "dihydrogen oxide" had been found in the city's water pipes, and warned that it was fatal if inhaled

It's everywhere, I hear it's even in our rain! Oh the tragedy of it all!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next thing you know they will be declaring vast areas of river bottom as home to the horned pole-cat, and THEN dredging will really be over!

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think I may have an addiction to Dihydrogen monoxide, does anyone know of any treatment centers? Is anything really safe to drink? :dontknow:

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ya know, if you take out all of that toxic dihydrogen monoxide from the river ways the gold might be easier to get to at the bottoms of those deep areas. We could even have huge work days cleaning up trash and stuff on the river bed once its gone! LOL Although, the draught seems to be clearing a lot of it from the environment without our help. Just think of how much "pollution" the dams are storing!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I agree with TGL on this issue! It has been noted(by scientists everywhere) that drought conditions have been eliminating these chemicals from our streams / rivers/ lakes ! soon if obama has anything to do with it, ALL of these chemicals and tainted soils that lay beneth the water will be gone and if any is needed we (the United States of America) can and will buy it from Mexico and they will bring it to us for free in backpacks! call your local gubermint socalled "representative" today and thank him for the job theyre supposed tobe doing! We just cant allow this chemical to remain on / in America anymore!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.

Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

· is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
· contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
· may cause severe burns.
· contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
· accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
· may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
· has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

· as an industrial solvent and coolant.
· in nuclear power plants.
· in the production of styrofoam.
· as a fire ******ant.
· in many forms of cruel animal research.
· in the distribution of pesticides.
· as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

humanity.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tenderizing Jackalope with the adding of heated Dihydrogen Monoxide works very well, keep away from the heated vapors, as been know to cause servere burns add carrots, tators, onions this will add to the tasteless DHMO

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tenderizing Jackalope with the adding of heated Dihydrogen Monoxide works very well, keep away from the heated vapors, as been know to cause servere burns add carrots, tators, onions this will add to the tasteless DHMO

If you can catch the thing! Hard to make stew without that DHMO!
evil_bunny_meme_by_chrissiannie-d3lci6n.png

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That article is nearly three yrs old! Is there an update? Poor lil things. They're real sweethearts ... Until they get mad. They'll mess you up.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I bought a quart of D M off the internet and it must be bad or diluted ! it didn't do anything for me! the seller wont give me my money back! DID I MISS SOMETHING???????????????????:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions