gold panning permit?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
You don't need a permit to pan or sluice in the National Forest or BLM lands.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
National Recreation areas , historical sites, wilderness areas and many others will completely ban,permit or otherwise regulate what you do. Each king within the bureauratz rules his own kingdom and when they move in the next boss the rules can change completely. Call and ask a dumb question rather than face the judge. Tons a au 2 u 2-John

mikeandwife91

Greenie
Sep 24, 2005
Akron Ohio
Hi Chet, my wife and I are going to be nearby the week of Memorial Day. We will be spending the week at Thermal City, Heather Grove, and probably some time in the National Forest nearby. You can come by and work with us for a while at one of the camps if you would like. We're going to rent a highbanker at each place since I won't be done building mine yet. I'll also have the sluice and metal detector with us. This will be my fourth time down there, so hopefully this time I'll have it figured out. We'll get there on Saturday the 26th and leave the following Friday. We'll have the laptop with us, so you can email me anytime and let me know if you want to join us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions