Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
[h=1]Congressional oversight needed regarding the BLM[/h]

Stevan Wilcox
Thornton, CO

Supporters

The Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell has given the BLM primary responsibility and statutory authority to administer the laws of the General Mining Act of 1872. If the BLM continues to allow non-administered agencies and States to overreach into the statutory responsibility given the BLM, then they are neglecting their duty to uphold the laws of the land and Neil Kornze and Sally Jewell should be held accountable. We request a congressional oversight committee be formed to investigate this agency's lack of responsibility and sometimes complete neglect for the rights of miners in the United States.https://www.change.org/p/doug-lamborn-congressional-oversight-needed-regarding-the-blm

Upvote 0
OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
spot on, we need educate them folks out there, do ya wanna see your head get cut off? Heal No, do you want clean drinkin water?, heal yes. think it would nice ifn we took out the lead/mercury?, heal yeah. big reason for temp loss of dredging and the anti-gun bills, is in the manner of how we the people vote

I signed, don't know why though. Do you?. Lets look at the last week alone. We lost the internet, and bullets or (gun rights). The president makes illegal executive orders and life goes on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread