New 49ers drawing winners

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave just posted this but we are all winners in this

ratled

5PM, 27 February: We just finished The New 49'ers Legal Fund Drawing for 20 tenth-ounce American Gold Eagles and a brand new 4-inch Proline dredge. Tickets were mixed up really well, and mixed again between each draw. The draws were done by Meranda Rasmussen from the Marble Mountain Gift store who had no personal interest in the outcome. All of our staff were present along with around 8 members and others from Happy Camp to watch the drawing. We will publish images and video in next week's newsletter.

Here are the winners:

American Gold Eagles: Justin Nash of Kansas City, KS; Robin Peacock of Colorado City, TX; Ken Wilson of Queensland Australia; Michael Di Chiera of Good year, AZ; Gerald Fawcett of Anchorage, AK; Leroy Niemeyer of Columbia, MO; Les Martin of Kalmath Falls, OR; Donald Pucllowski of La Grange, CA; Jimmy Urrutia of Clovis, CA; Kurt Bangart of Bremerton, WA; Dennis Taylor of Sherwood, OR; Kevin Perry of Silver Spring, NV; Randy Peacock of Colorado City, TX; Joe Ford of W. Yarmouth, MA; G E M S/(Steve Rive) La Quenta, CA; Doug Albercht of Tucson, AZ; Don & Judy Brady of Happy Camp, CA; Jack Braucht of Meridian, ID; George Haymans of Natchez, MS & Chris Saunders of Moore, OK

Four-inch Proline dredge: Rod Schultz of Wichita, KS

Montine in our office (530 493-2062) will be attempting to make contact with all the winners.

First, I want to thank Jeff Kuykendall at Proline Mining Equipment for his generous support of our efforts to preserve the industry.

Secondly, I have to shout out my greatest appreciation to all of you who participated in the fund-raiser. While is seems wise to not disclose important details to our adversaries, let me just say that the results shattered all previous fund-raisers we have ever done -- perhaps any previous legal fund-raisers in the history of our industry.

We are really on a roll. This is all because of you guys!

Any legal contributions which arrive in our office after this drawing will automatically generate tickets for the next New 49'ers Legal Fund drawing which will take place at our Saturday evening potluck on June 27.

Garrett Metal Detectors is generously supporting this next fund-raiser with their top-of-the-line ATX pulse induction gold detector and also an AT Gold metal detector as a second prize -- both fantastic gold machines! There will also be another 20 American Gold Eagles.

When you are considering what kind of equipment to buy for your prospecting activities, I sincerely request that you take a strong look at the products being offered by the industry manufacturers who are supporting all of our combined efforts.

Once again; thank you guys very much for standing behind our efforts!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread