ARIZONA DRYWASHING & DETECTING 27.5 GRAMS OF GOLD RECOVERED

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice video find!

Beautiful gold.

All the best,

Lanny

Bodfish Mike

Dec 12, 2014
Bodfish and Marin county CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
Primary Interest:
Other
360 buckets before a clean out ?????
I don't have the patience ten would be the max for me -- I guess it all depends on how much black sand you are getting.
I wonder how much they lost if any.
Nice reward

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
AzViper, did you film that?

How is the knee?

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
AzViper, did you film that?

How is the knee?

No... I just happen to find it on YouTube. I got a kick out of the guy saying something about his grandmother would be watching so he had to careful not to slip with the tongue. Have not seen my doctor as I sure he does not want to see me. Right now is not a good time as I have lots to do at work with the new owners. I am just biting my tongue and sucking up the pain and try not to look like it hurts to walk.

Last edited:

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saw that video a while back. Got a kick out of it. Still think of it once and a while.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahaha when you find gold in the last riffles it means you lost a whole lot more. Exactly like sluices/dredges you want it in the first 12" and NOT anywhere near the last 12". Sounds like NO cleanups daily so just blowing that gold back into the wind :dontknow: John

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hahahaha when you find gold in the last riffles it means you lost a whole lot more. Exactly like sluices/dredges you want it in the first 12" and NOT anywhere near the last 12". Sounds like NO cleanups daily so just blowing that gold back into the wind :dontknow: John

I'm guessing you haven't drywashed in a while John? Those are the top 3 riffles, riffles on a drywasher are "backwards" to riffles on a sluice.

Drywasher was cleaned out every 10 buckets for those who are wondering.

90 buckets a day with clean outs every 10 buckets, Adam and Wade are MONSTER diggers and they earned every speck of that gold. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Barry I was going to say the same thing. John the expert did not follow the tray from when it was removed to when it was placed on the buckets. John you need to get your eyes checked.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
NICE! 92 bkts /day average, now that's what I'm talking about. You boys ever want to come out for a California vacation just holler. Got a nice cool river for you to play in. Would love to see what the cleanouts looked like on a bazooka miner after 368 buckets, production like that might make up for no dredge

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The before and after photos of a completed wash are amazing, bedrock cleans as a whistle, and hand stacked walls that would make the Chinese green with envy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread