What type of carpet should I really use?

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I decided to take the Grandsons both under 4 out to the river today. Seemed like a good time pan out the sippy cup of super cons I have while the boys would toss rocks and beat the water with sticks. Halfway to the river I noticed the cup had jumped from the hump and was upside down on the carpet under my feet. For those interested this is what approximately two grams of super cons looks like laying on the floorboard.

IMG_5109.JPG

Think I got most of it. The boys spent all afternoon filling in a hole with rocks that someone had dug and left open.

Upvote 0

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That scenario has happened to a lot of us LOL. Vacuum and pan

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the advice. It was a wet pile about an inch high and I scraped with business card into a spoon. I then poured water one the spot and used a snuffer bottle on it. Put it in a pan and got about two grams of gold. I will wait til it drys and the then vac it. Next time I will use a little more care with the goods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread