Prospecting
LMBO, sorry Oakey, did not see ya posted this fraud of FWS already

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same old same old plan man. Lie,steal and cheat as common practice. About 12 years back that endangered Lynx pelt was cut up and sent out to prove their existance in 4 states. ONLY problem is ...gee wiz...DNA proved from fur sample it was the same animal in 4 states 1,000s of miles apart. Guess that Lynx racked up quite a few frequent flyer miles leaving all them fur samples all over. BEST SCIENCE MONEY CAN BUY-please read State Water Board Mercury study AND the USGS phoney bs also...sic sic sic-John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Got to love it that these people got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I won't repeat what's already been said in many other posts, but for scientists, these people are rather stupid!!!!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for posting guys. Both those links are going straight to my FB page. I don't get a lot of traffic on it but this stuff screams to be read and understood by the general public. The internet may be just the way to do it.

chupacabra

Jul 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT SURE HOW THESE INCIDENTS CAN HELP US IN COURT BUT THEY SHOULD DAMN SURE BE BROUGHT UP

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
As most everyone that has fought for our rights knows that every gubermint agency has already done evaluations on dredgeing in most all western states and has published their results. BUT these wacoenviromentalists don't want to hear that dredgeing has a deminimuse effect on the streams. and they keep lieing in court about what ifs , maybes , could bes ,and such to further push their agendys. we need to stop them in their tracks in court on this forever!

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the same cut and paste science they used to try and close down the oyster farm in Tomales Bay. Its great that they use studies from the 1950's when there are numerous new studies that contradict the 1950s studies but do not fit the scientific or I should say nonscientific agenda that they want spread. Shake and Bake science you can cook up whatever you want.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread