WHAT HAS BECOME OF GOLDWELL SLUICES? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: WHAT HAS BECOME OF GOLDWELL SLUICES?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Matt

Jan 2015
    Utah
    128 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    they've gone under. check out there Facebook page. they say there catching up on there outstanding orders and cutting out.
    Have pride in every aspect of your life. Have pride in everything you do. be it your job, or your home life, to washing dishes to your habits. if you do this you will be proud of yourself and who you are and know that if your Proud with what you've done, then others will be amazed. so you'll never have to worry about someone else telling you you've done something good

us
    Matt

Jan 2015
    Utah
    128 times
    no patent on it if I remember right someone else holds the patent for vortex sluice system. and it's worded to be a mean patent that's very hard to get around. just like CLEAN GOLD patent. they own the hole magnetic sluice patent. so if you're trying to use a magnet to separate minerals they can nail you to the ground. there's ways around them buy it's not Cheap and you can still wind up loosing your product if it's got 1 word outtplace not just that you have to be able to hire lawyers in other countries. go there fight there laws. and the Chinese that's an multimillion dollars lawsuit that you'll never see again. cause even if you shut down the plant in China then they produce 20 more in other countries. such as Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and a bunch of other third world countries.
    Have pride in every aspect of your life. Have pride in everything you do. be it your job, or your home life, to washing dishes to your habits. if you do this you will be proud of yourself and who you are and know that if your Proud with what you've done, then others will be amazed. so you'll never have to worry about someone else telling you you've done something good

us
    Minning Tools: 12" Trommel, Royal Drywasher, Viper-Vac, Miller Table, Blue Bowl, Footprints, Google Earth, These Are Just Tools As You Still Have To Be On The Gold

Sep 2012
    Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting in the southwest?
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
    2196 times
    Prospecting
    This sounds like Bernie and posted on March 1st,

FYI. HM Research stopped manufacture of the Gold Well sluice in November. They were afterwards manufactured by Gold Well Mfg. Out of Irving, Tx. I am informed that they too have ended manufacture and will simply complete the current outstanding orders. I have been in a remote area with limited internet access until just recently. I will be monitoring this page on a once or twice weekly basis until further notice. Any questions regarding an outstanding order should be directed to goldwellmfg@gmail.com
    “He who builds their own equipment has a better understanding of what works and what does not work”

us
    Matt

Jan 2015
    Utah
    128 times
    yep that's the one I seen. probably was having problems selling them. he'll they needed a gun at those prices.
    wingmaster likes this.

us
    Matt

Jan 2015
    Utah
    128 times
    Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

George Bernard Shaw

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

the road to progress is through change, and those that refuse to change will be swept away by a title wave of those who choose to adapt and change the way progress is made.

us
    Minning Tools: 12" Trommel, Royal Drywasher, Viper-Vac, Miller Table, Blue Bowl, Footprints, Google Earth, These Are Just Tools As You Still Have To Be On The Gold

Sep 2012
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
    2196 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddum View Post
    yep that's the one I seen. probably was having problems selling them. he'll they needed a gun at those prices.
    But to see one in person would change your mind. They are built like a tank and will out live its owner. Bernie had offered one to be at a reduce price (25% off) and I should have taken him up on it. When I had decided I would buy one he was out of business and why my PM went unanswered. I was looking for the 12" x 60" to place under the trommel. But all it all its all for the better cause I do not see myself out and about for a good long while.
    “He who builds their own equipment has a better understanding of what works and what does not work”

us
    Feb 2015
    LeClaire,Ia
    54 times
    GOLD MINING

Maybe not for your trommel

Quote Originally Posted by AzViper View Post
    But to see one in person would change your mind. They are built like a tank and will out live its owner. Bernie had offered one to be at a reduce price (25% off) and I should have taken him up on it. When I had decided I would buy one he was out of business and why my PM went unanswered. I was looking for the 12" x 60" to place under the trommel. But all it all its all for the better cause I do not see myself out and about for a good long while.
    Viper I think your lucky you did not us that sluice for your trommel. They have to be set up perfect to run right in clean water. If you are going to recirculate that trommel I don't think it would be that great. It is an awesome sluice though & well worth the money. If you want one to play with I can dig it out and bring it with me at the end of March. I will be in Yuma,Quartzsite & end up in Dolan springs then head up the snake route 89 to prescott. Use it as long as you like.

us
    Feb 2015
    LeClaire,Ia
    54 times
    GOLD MINING
    One more thing, I am going to buy another smaller bazooka to run under my dewatering screw tank drain to catch the fines when I empty it out.

us

Sep 2012
    2196 times
    Prospecting
    I hope Bernie recovers from this and can make a go of it. The GW is truly in a class all by itself.

us

Sep 2012
    2196 times
    Prospecting
    Just wanted to bump this up so it does not get buried as I know of one person in these forums that's still waiting for his GW.

Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Huntington, Or./ Stanton, AZ/ former Outlaw California Gold Dredger
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    4229 times
    Yea they are a great sluice, I was trying to contact them to do some more movies for them and put them up against Bazooka's and everything else on film with the right people. But being that I couldn't get any answer and I have a limited time frame to get organized for the year, we picked up a Gold Cube Trommel instead. I had thought long and hard about it and chose the Goldwell first and then this happened... But on the new season of Yukon Gold, Karl has the Goldwell Banker and is using it with great results as his main clean up machine for his Sulfur Creek Mine in episode 2 that came out last week.
    Hangtowndiggins likes this.

Feb 2015
    The Great State of Jefferson
    55 times
    Prospecting
    Not exactly on topic but the other night on Yukon Gold (S03E02) one of the crews was using the Goldwell in his clean-up.

us
    Keith

Feb 2013
    Glendale
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
    357 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar9 View Post
    Not exactly on topic but the other night on Yukon Gold (S03E02) one of the crews was using the Goldwell in his clean-up.
    Too late bud. See the post above yours.
    Bluestar9 likes this.
    Men are strong so long as they represent a strong idea they become powerless when they oppose it. Sigmund Freud

Feb 2015
    The Great State of Jefferson
    55 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by kazcoro View Post
    Too late bud. See the post above yours.
    Too funny, I had just read Reeds post but glossed over the last part. Oooooops........
    Thanks...............

us

Sep 2012
    2196 times
    Prospecting
    Are these reruns of Yukon Gold? I thought this show had ended and was not returning. If I remember it was one of the better gold shows. Hmmm will take a look.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links