WHAT HAS BECOME OF GOLDWELL SLUICES?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would be surprised if they have the GW in stock. I am not looking to buy, but more interested that a forum member has sent money for a GW and not received his GW. With the website down he has nobody to turn to for a response.

itspaidfor

Feb 18, 2015
LeClaire,Ia
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh thats not a good sign! Maybe try calling or e-mailing gold rush trading post to see if they have other contact info? Yikes hope it works out.

itspaidfor

Feb 18, 2015
LeClaire,Ia
Primary Interest:
Other
Her is the whois info

Domain Name: hmresearch.net
Registry Domain ID: 1790401936_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: Website Design and Hosting | Domains | Website Builder | NetworkSolutions.com
Updated Date: 2013-09-14T00:00:00-0400
Creation Date: 2013-03-31T14:35:01-0400
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-31T00:00:00-0400
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: removed email address
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9027492701
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: removed email address
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
Admin City: Jacksonville
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 32258
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9027492701
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext.:
Admin Email: removed email address
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
Tech City: Jacksonville
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 32258
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.9027492701
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext.:
Tech Email: removed email address
Name Server: ns2.wix.com
Name Server: ns1.wix.com
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2013-09-14T00:00:00-0400 <<<

SLNugget

Sep 25, 2013
Morristown, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I stopped and talked to Bernie about 6 weeks ago and he was in the process of shutting down his operation in Wickenburg. He mentioned someone else was manufacturing the Goldwell sluices now. Sorry I did not pay more attention and do not remember what he said. As soon as I recover a little more from my recent back surgery I will go by and see if I can learn anything further. Keith if you are looking to buy a Goldwell sluice I have a friend who has a 6X48 that is like new for sale.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before the site went down I read that some people in Canada had started making copies and also China though I haven't looked them up to see the prices, this was one of the last posts on the goldwell page. They weren't happy that their product was being produced elsewhere.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well Bernie if your reading this forum or for that matter the person behind the Gold Well Sluices someone should make good on those that have purchased the Gold Well and have yet to receive what they have paid for, otherwise if the GW is reintroduced there will be a backlash on the new owners and producers of the DW. I had a forum member PM me wondering if I knew how to contact Bernie. Not knowing the circumstances why the forum member did not receive his GW is really upsetting. I understand that Bernie is living out by Vulture Mine.

Mike Rowlands maybe you can shed some light on this situation as it sounds as if your the new man behind the GW.

Last edited:

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before the site went down I read that some people in Canada had started making copies and also China though I haven't looked them up to see the prices, this was one of the last posts on the goldwell page. They weren't happy that their product was being produced elsewhere.
Not to rub salt in the guy's wounds but a patent anymore is an instruction manual for the Chinese. Take them to court? Good luck with that

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I sent an email to Gold Rush Trading Post asking if they had any GW's in stock, never got a reply. I suspect they don't yet and order can be placed to their cart but if the GW is not being manufactured any longer who's filling the order.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent an email to Gold Rush Trading Post asking if they had any GW's in stock, never got a reply. I suspect they don't yet and order can be placed to their cart but if the GW is not being manufactured any longer who's filling the order.

They can get them for sure :evil6: But they don't say Gold Well on the side anymore they say...
:evil6: 金恩洩洪閘 :evil6:
pronounced gord rell sruse

Last edited:

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed I just laughed so hard I almost puked! That's funny.

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drive by his old location 3-4 times a day on US 60.knew he was moving out by Vulture.Signs are now down that were in front of building.

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Its a shame that others are so quick to copy someones product. Not sure who might be producing GW's sluice in Canada but Fred's in Kelowna BC is making a direct copy of my Brawn Finisher. Didn't even bother to change anything in the design.

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they've gone under. check out there Facebook page. they say there catching up on there outstanding orders and cutting out.

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no patent on it if I remember right someone else holds the patent for vortex sluice system. and it's worded to be a mean patent that's very hard to get around. just like CLEAN GOLD patent. they own the hole magnetic sluice patent. so if you're trying to use a magnet to separate minerals they can nail you to the ground. there's ways around them buy it's not Cheap and you can still wind up loosing your product if it's got 1 word outtplace not just that you have to be able to hire lawyers in other countries. go there fight there laws. and the Chinese that's an multimillion dollars lawsuit that you'll never see again. cause even if you shut down the plant in China then they produce 20 more in other countries. such as Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and a bunch of other third world countries.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This sounds like Bernie and posted on March 1st,

FYI. HM Research stopped manufacture of the Gold Well sluice in November. They were afterwards manufactured by Gold Well Mfg. Out of Irving, Tx. I am informed that they too have ended manufacture and will simply complete the current outstanding orders. I have been in a remote area with limited internet access until just recently. I will be monitoring this page on a once or twice weekly basis until further notice. Any questions regarding an outstanding order should be directed to [email protected]

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep that's the one I seen. probably was having problems selling them. he'll they needed a gun at those prices.

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

George Bernard Shaw

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

the road to progress is through change, and those that refuse to change will be swept away by a title wave of those who choose to adapt and change the way progress is made.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread