fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep, all these "machines" the greenies designed are starting to turn around and bite them in the arse as well. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks. And once again the ESA does exactly would it has done since its inception- NOTHING! 2c you want to volunteer a couple of weekends and we'll go down there and improve those gravels for the fish? He He!

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Mandatory measures contained in previous Yuba River biological opinions, such as requiring the Corps to place spawning gravel and woody material in the river to provide safe havens for juvenile fish, are now voluntary."

Say what?! They are adding pollutants to the water? Gravels and "woody material" into the Yuba that wasn't there to begin with? Pans, sluices and especially dredges don't add anything to the river that wasn't already in it and it's called toxic waste practically, but they are adding stuff from who knows where in the name of the salmon so it's totally ok. pshhh.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't worry Gilded I'm sure it's their special annointed 'Green' gravel from the non-toxic miner free happy quarry over at Combie, it's all good!

Last edited:

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't worry Gilded I'm sure it's their special annointed 'Green' gravel from the non-toxic miner free happy quarry over at Combie, it's all good!

LOL!!! I don't know I think they have a wood sprite throw pixie dust over the gravel and bless it. Then it's safe to introduce into another area.

Don't they think we have enough gravels and sediment considering all the local area dams in that region are "sediment dams" designed to trap the scary gravel from hyrodrokicking days and it's evil friend mercury? Let's just add more!

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'LL polish up the six, make it bright and shiny, oh wait it's still new
ok, I'LL hold the camera, yioiu can suit up, to hide your identity, U'LL ware a burka
run the six, and i will pan in on the clean gravel going through the box

Yep, all these "machines" the greenies designed are starting to turn around and bite them in the arse as well. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks. And once again the ESA does exactly would it has done since its inception- NOTHING! 2c you want to volunteer a couple of weekends and we'll go down there and improve those gravels for the fish? He He!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread