Waterboard report MERCURY LEVELS SAFE!!!!!!!!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny to see this once again :evil6:
The environazi's loose again as usual so why are we not legally dredging yet here in Califulaenviranazi?

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just find that whole statement redundant.

Having MERCURY and SAFE in the same sentence. lol
NOT laughing at you Goldwasher,, not at all

Hit

Did you read the article and search for related content? You for sure can use the words "SAFE" and "MERCURY" in the same sentence.
For that matter you could add the words " recover" "retort" ....heck even " reuse" and throw the word " safe" in and mean it.

Problem is you mention those words and the implied after actions. You don't even go anywhere near a river and some KNOWNOTHINGATALL.... is going to tell you of all your potential harms..... and now even the old timers will chime in and break your balls over it. And I don't even use the stuff I only deal with removing it from waterways and then from my gold...... If I did decide to use it for recovery you bet your butt it wouldn't enter the environment.

I posted this link because it wasn't here already. I LOVE TO FISH I have always appreciated how clean and beautiful the rivers in California are. I have been all over this country and I tell you that the rivers I wouldn't let my bare toes even touch let alone wet a line are not in Cali. and the most polluted rivers in this country have never even had a gold dredge in them.

I'm not that old but, I never read anything online about dredging, mining prospecting,or pollution online until 2008 or '09 I never owned a computer or had internet.
All my info was from the printed word. Then the year I joined the matrix is the year of the ban and wow...the crap I read online...anti dredging from the fishermen...anti- fishing from the dredgers...anti-indian from the locals....anti-miner from the miners.....
The whole time I knew the rivers were clean that dredging had no more impact then any other user...and way less than nature. Fish taste good...I like to search out both gold and fish at rivers....This stuff mattered to me.

Its nice to see the facts out in the open.

Interesting to contrast this newer article with the older mercury angler survey. The one done in the Sierra lakes.
With its concerns of the fishermen being uneducated of the dangers they face eating fish they caught in Gold Country waters.

They had recommendations to put up signs warning people. Conduct more surveys....people need to KNOW!!!!!!

Oh, wait everything is ok and even the water board says so.....Whew!!!!!

Wheres the eyes rolling Emogi?

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The environazi's loose again as usual so why are we not legally dredging yet here in Califulaenviranazi?

I agree Reed. And how could such an official assessment be mandated info in the current settlement hearing...and future Rhinehart case. Considered previously submitted data evidence and argument???????

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

not trying to start trouble guys but the word nazi is very offensive to some folks, as there familys were directly affected by these crazys, please refrain from using this word i hope the moderators ban its use in this manner.
do you know the what nazi did and how they went about doing it THINK ABOUT IT ! Califulaenviranazi?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not trying to start trouble guys but the word nazi is very offensive to some folks, as there familys were directly affected by these crazys, please refrain from using this word i hope the moderators ban its use in this manner.
do you know the what nazi did and how they went about doing it THINK ABOUT IT ! Califulaenviranazi?

Yes, and environazi fits perfectly.. but yes, Califulaenviranazi could have been said better being spelled Califoolaenviranazis :evil6:
Nazi | Define Nazi at Dictionary.com

Many of us had relatives lost in WWII,
And yea, Nazi is not a kind word, but I see no difference because the environazi's have taken so much from all of us. Kinda like the lesbian's taking the rainbow, it doesn't give it a different meaning to those that remember different times in history.
The Swastika before World War II » Sociological Images

I'm sorry you took offence but I am not alone in the way I feel.

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk that seems a bit unorthadox, I fully agree that what nazi germany did was horrible beyon imagination but the word itself I dont quite see how its being used is derogatory in nature..

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk that seems a bit unorthadox, I fully agree that what nazi germany did was horrible beyon imagination but the word itself I dont quite see how its being used is derogatory in nature..

This bothered me the more I thought about it through out the day, I dont want to come off the wrong way with this and Im sure I did. Tramp you have every right to feel the way you do, please forgive my knee jerk response to your statement. I dont think I have ever heard anyone take offense to that word in that way and it didnt make sense to me ( still working on it ) but I know where your coming from with it and I understand fully that part of it.

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BUMP coincidence that his link is broken and you can't find the report online anymore? Anyone else have a link that works.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HUH? Imagine that. I thought I had copied it, but I can't find it. I'll check the other computer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread