Fluid Bed Gold Recovery from the Quicksand Concentrator Systems

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading about this little guys and it seams it's almost as good as the gold cube. people have said that they use this on stuff from the blue bowl and found allot of stuff it missed. it seams like a nice little system at least to bring all the concentrates down a little. they say it's catches stuff the blue bowl missed but not the miller table or black magic so woundering about that. and I've bee thinkin about getting a gold cube. but this is far cheeper and seams like it works good. and I love my fluid beds so I thought this would be a good ad to help me out. anyways what do yall think. anyone use this guy

Screenshot_2015-03-18-13-44-48.png

they say you screenough it down to 1/8 then after that 1 you screen it down to say 20 or 30 then you can go 50 or higher. they say for best results screen and run 7 times. but it's fast very fast from what I've seen it looks like a good product

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought a copycat model of of eBay. I ran my cons through it about five times, and there was still some small flour gold left in it. The following Monday, it (except the valve piece) was in my trash pick up. Better off classifying, and panning, just my opinion though.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Quicksand Concentrator works well for getting to a super concetrate. You can chase every speck and waste time. We run black sand concentrates by the bucket thru the unit. This gives us the heaviest of the material to process further. We run a 5 gal bucket of black sand and end up with half a pan of material.
We are actively working with a material stream to get out the platinum and other metals including the gold. The original is made by guys who have been working with fluid beds for a long time and have units for their own use up to 24 inch by 24inch flat fluid systems

The Ebay knockoff is by a guy in Pittsburgh that knocks off everyones stuff.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Quicksand Concentrator works well for getting to a super concetrate. You can chase every speck and waste time. We run black sand concentrates by the bucket thru the unit. This gives us the heaviest of the material to process further. We run a 5 gal bucket of black sand and end up with half a pan of material.
We are actively working with a material stream to get out the platinum and other metals including the gold. The original is made by guys who have been working with fluid beds for a long time and have units for their own use up to 24 inch by 24inch flat fluid systems

The Ebay knockoff is by a guy in Pittsburgh that knocks off everyones stuff.

Good to hear! I'am going to try it with black beach sand as I have A LOT of it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good. I figured you run everything at 1/8 pan that, then screen the rest to 50 pan it then again to 100 bu then you should have everything

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread