Upvote 0

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Original Gold Bug, Dahlke Dredges, LeTrap Sluice for clean-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEG I see you are always dropping vague hints with links all over the web. Do you not possess the knowledge to copy/paste actual text from these links into the post directly?

How about a paragraph or three?
Clicking on blind links only to find link-bait, spam-ads, and other stuff a miner doesn't feel like sorting through is a thing of the past for some of us.
You're a pretty smart guy, but you'll need better bait than what you're using now...

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Madjack, calling the kettle black
how bout sample

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Realizing the importance of holding the USFS and BLM's feet to the fire is EXACTLY the "methodology" the "Greenies" have been using to close down our "public lands". "Coordination", and the lack thereof is being pointed out as an effective way to "counter" the "greenie direction" both agencies have felt to oblige all the legal closure tactics by the "Greenies".

Pay close attention to what M.E.G. is pointing out. "Coordination" is mandated by Law (FLPMA), and the failure of the USFS and BLM to carry out their policies MUST be conducted per "Coordination". People should study and understand how to use the aspect of "coordination" to hold the USFS and BLM's feet to the fire.

Thanks M.E.G. Take it to them!

Bejay

KRIKITTS

Sep 19, 2014
STATE OF JEFFERSON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEG I see you are always dropping vague hints with links all over the web. Do you not possess the knowledge to copy/paste actual text from these links into the post directly?

How about a paragraph or three?
Clicking on blind links only to find link-bait, spam-ads, and other stuff a miner doesn't feel like sorting through is a thing of the past for some of us.
You're a pretty smart guy, but you'll need better bait than what you're using now...

Those are both links to what a can of whoop ass coming your way sounds like...

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
NICE! I see that started in Oct how has it been panning out since? Have they assigned someone to work with the district? If so at what level of authority, whats this persons title. Who they choose say's alot about how serious they take us. Just curious, not picking, want all the info I can get. The more details we have of succesful examples of coordination the easier it will be for others to apply and know what to expect in the future. Thanks for the examples hope more of us can contribute with some success.

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most important is understanding the process by which the BLM create and implement "Plans" (of actions/policies governing our public lands). The BLM must "coordinate" with all applicable Gov entities regarding ALL "considerations". The agency MUST proceed in accordance with the language (specific words) within the law (FLPMA). So for example a County Gov. So for the "public" private citizens it would be wise to see to it that such is being done. Now if a applicable entity responds with "we don't care" or we are not "concerned" after having 1st hand contact with the BLM coordinating officer/rep" to the County Gov entity then so be it.

Bejay

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
MEG,
Copies of the pdf cut and pasted I,to the thread would be very helpful to those of us that can only access the web on our phones. I'm currently in the middle of the desert prospecting and the phone is my only link to the forum.
You know I try to stay up on issues that effect miners all over the west but posting links to pdf files prevents me from doing that.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
state control of public lands here in California, say goodbye to the public use of public land
https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...ands-seizure-drawing-criticism-from-sportsmen

Lot more going on than meets the eye on this one. This has little to do with the lower 48 and everything to do with the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR). Your prez. just blocked the state of AK from drilling any oil in the refuge by turning it into wilderness. This is Sen. Murkowski's response- "if you won't let us use it we'll take it." The rest of the 49 states where this may not be such a good thing be damned.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lot more going on than meets the eye on this one. This has little to do with the lower 48 and everything to do with the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR). Your prez. just blocked the state of AK from drilling any oil in the refuge by turning it into wilderness. This is Sen. Murkowski's response- "if you won't let us use it we'll take it." The rest of the 49 states where this may not be such a good thing be damned.

endaround for Alaska
Secession in the United States with the likes of this passed bill, the lower 52 states ( obamas quote) will as they please, dam the miners rights
thats some dam good soap opera ther

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread