Finally Photos of old Mexican Mine !!!!!!!.

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S5031325.JPG
this is the site I was talking about in another thread I posted years ago..as you can see from the pictures this was a major mining operation.this particular mine was in operation since the 1800's to 1910 when they stopped due to the Mexican revolution... the last survivor worker told my father how rich the owners became taking out bullion by the thousands of pounds a month. and was shipped by sea to the US.... the best thing is that is up for grabs.. Any takers ?..I need partners with know how and machinery for a small operation and grow from there.... the site is already claimed but can be leased or bought....in the last pic you can see small windows in the walls..this is where the bullion was kept and those openings were for protection..second and third pics is me in one of the tunnels.. it's full of Silver and Gold minerals..this is one of more than a dozen tunnels that were in operation...really an amazing site..who wants to get on board?.

Attachments

• S5031316.JPG
    S5031316.JPG
    521.8 KB · Views: 162
  • S5031325.JPG
    S5031325.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 154
  • S5031324.JPG
    S5031324.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 161
  • S5031319.JPG
    S5031319.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Since all of the pics are from the future (June 22, 2021), how does the mine look now in present day?:icon_scratch::tongue3: Sorry, I just had to do that!

If you are looking for investors on a joint project, I would imagine you would need pics and really show some samples, specimens and assays from the mine besides more and better pics of what it looks like on the inside and outside.

Frank

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing. I have seen two of these that are filled in. I would look at some f the folks on here who have mines already for help. They could direct you to the right folks. Also this is not in America, you need to know the laws of the Country your in.

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right Frank.I took those pics with a low quality camera.I just wanted it to take pics of the marker as I was gonna claim the area..It happen to be that I was beat to it by only one week...I think I made a lot of noise when I went up there and someone was faster than me...I didn't notice the date on the pics until I downloaded them...my mistake......the entrance to this tunnel was sealed with tailings..my father unblocked it..even this tailings are rich in Gold and silver...I managed to get some out of it with mercury but I knew it was toxic so I didn do it witha large sample... if anybody would be interested and be willing to send their own geologist we would gladly take him so he can take all the samples as he please..I had some samples but used them up doing (dumb) experiments..

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Casca..I was born in Mexico .I don't know much about regulations in Mining or processes.. but I know that the Canadians and the Chinese are all over Mexico doing business....I worked for a mining company called Farallon minera Mexicana.(I was their translator)..I wanted them to see these places I know about but they wouldn't give me a good deal...they said that as their employee I was supposed to share the Info...I didn't think so.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If someone (as you state) beat you to it by one week, do you mean that they laid claim to the mine ahead of you? If this is the case, then how could you and any possible investors proceed? Anyone reading this and having interest in investing in the Gold Mine would surely want to know what the options are and any plans to go forward, otherwise it is just pics and stories of a Gold Mine!

Frank

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the claim holder...and More important the people that live here know me...it's a small village with a dozen families.and these people want somebody to start operations so they can help themselfs.this particular site is attractive because it's in a place where no one will be bothered..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions