Bradshaw Mountains Hidden Treasure claims Gold with a Metal Detector and Drywasher

Apr 14, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
002.jpg 029.jpg
Hello all you Prospectors out there! Just wanted to share with everyone some test off of a block of claims we own after a day of metal detecting a small wash and doing some dry washing. There are 9 grams of nuggets found with the metal detector the biggest being 2 grams!! Not bad for a half day looking. The dry washing produced the gold in the pan after about 1 yard of material, so we had a good test. We also ground up some quartz veins and found some good gold also averaged about 1/4 ounce to the ton. These test were conducted last fall right before Christmas Then things got to wet to drywash, But real happy with our results!!! We have these for sale if anyone is interested, but thought We would share our success. I have enjoyed reading and looking at others success and wish everyone the fun and success of finding the mother lode!!!

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
become a charter member and sell what you please. Many of us hunt the Bradshaws. I love the areas between Cow Creek and Humbug.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be a charter member to sell anything, your other thread (was deleted) was trying to sell claims on eBay and listed your website which makes you a vendor and you would be required to be a supporting vendor to sell or advertise.....

Last edited:

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ebay is by far the best way to sell gold. Small quantities and good pictures will get you spot +20%
I wouldn't waste my time selling gold or equipment on the forum, everyone there already has their own.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pretty nuggets with character.

Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread