Sugar Pine Mine Oath Keeper Joseph Rice: "Abuse by BLM: Its, Its Been Shocking"

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be settled when free men run out of funds to challenge a limitless opponent.

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be settled when free men run out of funds to challenge a limitless opponent.

Exactly ,,how many men can afford a battle in court,time ,money ,energy..me not.On the other hand i,m not promoting armed war,but goldmining is not my income,so i speak for myself.
What would the mine look like if he did not oppose?It would be settled after grounding his mine?
And about the tinfoilhats,one today has to wear tinfoil-sunglasses to not see where the journey is going.The tinfoilhat is a cheap way to describe/ discredit critical people,make them look like pathological paranoids ,to create a conformism leading to a selfcensorship.Ouf course there are those poor creatures who need medication,i think it,s not the case when i hear the sugar pine mine owner speak.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted for political link.

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought i had a non political response but it got deleted. Green pans are nice but i think gold shows up better in the blue pans. Personal prefrance i guess. Hope this helps the brave men and wemon at the sugarpine mine trying valiently to protect our rights. You mods get out and prospect on our lands dont you? Its gonna be tuff to prospect when all our land gets shut down. I will go check out the political fourum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought i had a non political response but it got deleted. Green pans are nice but i think gold shows up better in the blue pans. Personal prefrance i guess. Hope this helps the brave men and wemon at the sugarpine mine trying valiently to protect our rights. You mods get out and prospect on our lands dont you? Its gonna be tuff to prospect when all our land gets shut down. I will go check out the political fourum

Timberjack, you have no deleted posts in this thread, I just looked..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BLM hired security contractors?

Blood will spill before this is over, BLM is going to see to that.
At the same time they keep their hands somewhat clean because they can just say that it was the contractors that they hired that started the assault, not their call not their fault, blah blah blah......

Someone / someall needs to hit the "reset" button on BLM.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"If you are on a fringe element, and you’re here to protest, or provoke a reaction with the federal government, I don’t want you here. Let me repeat that: If you’re here to protest and to provoke a reaction with the federal government, I do not need you.” (Watson)
(Link removed by mod for politics content) this is a good honest prospective.
I learned It pays to be cautious of who you get in bed with

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kayakpat, please leave political links out of threads. Hint, if link leads to a website mentioning "Progressive left and Conservative/Constitutionalists" it is politics and can only be posted in our political forum.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
My guess was mainly blackwater:laughing9:,I know blackwaters name was changed to something like xee teams something similar.I think the comp was sold or bought recently so the name would,could be different now.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blackwater....OK
They best not be messin' 'round with locals in the Oregon hills.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Blackwater....OK

No not ok:laughing9:corrupt garbage,a bunch of them just went to prison:laughing7:.I just looked it up monsanto bought blackwater.heres blackwaters new name Academi,it went from blackwater to Xe to Academi

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a quote from the mine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread