The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If the public is brainwashed enough to call the police in sight just for the noise and "water stirring" maybe we need to focus on educating the sheeple (naive public)?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430944882.384449.jpg

A few months ago a man panning in a creek was in the police blotter as well.

Not sure how we can slowly steer the public but most of these people don't even know how mining equipment works and what it is and is NOT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stupid Sheeple! "Uh yeah 911? yeah I want to report that rain is falling and the water in the crick is cloudy and somewhat muddy color, uh yeah will it clear when it stops raining, and will the fish suffocate from the mud?"

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But did any enforcement respond? I don't see a lot of enforcement all in all. Im a bit of a newb but in im yet to see any "rangers". But plenty of dirty looks from rafters! Who by the way can kiss my backside. Its OK for them to use the river but not anyone else. Releasing huge volumes of water in a drought so a dozen or so people can raft? thats crazy....but you don't hear any enviro nuts complaing bout that !

and seriously..calling 911 that is a joke. Our society is so delusional. That ranks right up there with the lady who called 911 from Mcdonalds Drive thru for running out of nuggets!

Last edited:

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
what do they do when its about to swallow their house... call the police? "yes there is a large forest of trees in the form of a raft coming towards my house... what sould i do???

OP
OP
The Gilded Lens

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
But did any enforcement respond? I don't see a lot of enforcement all in all. Im a bit of a newb but in im yet to see any "rangers". But plenty of dirty looks from rafters! Who by the way can kiss my backside. Its OK for them to use the river but not anyone else. Releasing huge volumes of water in a drought so a dozen or so people can raft? thats crazy....but you don't hear any enviro nuts complaing bout that !

and seriously..calling 911 that is a joke. Our society is so delusional. That ranks right up there with the lady who called 911 from Mcdonalds Drive thru for running out of nuggets!

I don't know yet, I'm looking into it. I did find the misuse of the word "dredger" to actually be funny. "Stop using that dredger you mischief miners!" LOL!

OP
OP
The Gilded Lens

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bet it was some crotchety old lady that calls the police over any noise she hears. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

I don't know, a lot of our old ladies are either cool old timers or the type that go to country clubs and don't get around much. Even then they are usually more worried about identity theft or creeper druggies. My bet is on a very young or very old activist.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, a lot of our old ladies are either cool old timers or the type that go to country clubs and don't get around much. Even then they are usually more worried about identity theft or creeper druggies. My bet is on a very young or very old activist.

Activist?
Oh, those guys. Lean to the left....to the extent they walk counter clockwise!
I don't think they care. They say..my friend (sierra fund) said gold mining bad...we good!
Sheeple!!
Well, they are moving to Oregon...so...

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could not understand a word that women said. some kind of accent?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread