Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heya Everyone;

So I think that I have been around long enough for you guys to know that I am a true and honest person.

I would like to have the chance to makes some new friends and work someone else's claim in Shasta County.
I really want to work on upper clear creek if possible or any area that has bedrock.
Private property is ok too like some that are on Cottonwood Creek and Upper Clear Creek as well.

I will give a share of my finds too to pay for my time on the claim, we can arrange whatever you feel is fair.

I am a team player and love the company or fellow miners and family.

If you don't have a claim but know someone that does and might want to share the love, please mention my name to him or her. :)

Thanks again everyone, feel free to send me a private message.

Upvote 0

northern_sierras

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heya Everyone;

So I think that I have been around long enough for you guys to know that I am a true and honest person.

I would like to have the chance to makes some new friends and work someone else's claim in Shasta County.
I really want to work on upper clear creek if possible or any area that has bedrock.
Private property is ok too like some that are on Cottonwood Creek and Upper Clear Creek as well.

I will give a share of my finds too to pay for my time on the claim, we can arrange whatever you feel is fair.

I am a team player and love the company or fellow miners and family.

If you don't have a claim but know someone that does and might want to share the love, please mention my name to him or her. :)

Thanks again everyone, feel free to send me a private message.

I have a couple great claims in plumas county on a tributary in the middle feather river canyon if you are interested. Only thing is its about a 2 day hike over 12 miles of very rugged terrain to get to it. If you are in good shape you could get there in a day and half.

OP
OP
NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome!
Thanks for the invite, I would like to try them sometime this summer.
For the most part though I am looking for places around Shasta County and maybe Trinity because I have kids and want to stay close to them in case something happens.

I am a single parent and get no help from my Batshit crazy Ex.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread