fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome! Where ya at and where ya wanting to go? What kind of mining/prospecting do you like to do?

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
im in eldorado co . calif. i got pans a52 sluice a 2 in dirt sucker haha! oh just not getting out enough , i dont drive so kinda hadr to just hop up and go , just felling out this new site seems cool a lot of dicussion i like that! well thanks for the reply !

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dan you are in the heart of the Mother lode . You are probably within walking distance of a place to work.Join a prospecting club and meet some helpful , like minded people. G/L

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to live in the Golden county! Welcome!

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How the hell did I read that as Colorado? DUH! Sorry

Because you mixed things up, Dan said he is in eldorado co. So you read it in your head as Colorado ! :laughing7:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Because you mixed things up, Dan said he is in eldorado co. So you read it in your head as Colorado ! :laughing7:

Actually I think I figured it out,
1. I was trying to think of a funny weed anecdote to add to my comment thinking it was Colorado - lol.
2. There was a small chunk of food (I think) that lined up just right covering up the beginning of the word. Probably from involuntarily spitting up on my computer from all the crap going on lately.
Anywho she's all cleaned up, I'm squared away and we've got this gentleman dialed in, life is good!

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I think I figured it out,
1. I was trying to think of a funny weed anecdote to add to my comment thinking it was Colorado - lol.
2. There was a small chunk of food (I think) that lined up just right covering up the beginning of the word. Probably from involuntarily spitting up on my computer from all the crap going on lately.
Anywho she's all cleaned up, I'm squared away and we've got this gentleman dialed in, life is good!

Very funny indeed !

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
im just out of placerville right now , i been panning for years got me a a52 sluice , a cheaper detector , buckets shovels and some other **** ! some friends of mine are in works of maybee getting a claim just dont like all whats involved , just looking to hang on thr river for a bit listen to the birds ! haha

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool, Dan. It's all about getting out and enjoying nature with added bonus of yellow stuff :goldbar: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

calsierra-Dan

Jun 1, 2015
eldorado co.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Goldmonster 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
yea i just wanna go where the fuzz is not tired of that **** ! pay for parking , ur not supossed to sluice ! crap just sit listen to the bird and water dig some dirt ! or what not ! message if any body needs help at a claim or whatever ! stay safe out there thanks !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread