Plot thickens in SB dredge TRO

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They deny everything. ...

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
next up they will start crossing their arms and pointing at the guy on either side "It was him"

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody wants to pony up for fiscal damages to claimholders and law abiding miners that have been cited or arrested.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FISH
AND WILDLIFE S RESPONSE TO
KARUK TRIBE OF CALIFORNIA S
STATEMENT OF ISSUES

the KARUK TRIBE should be held in contempt. and so many other things I wont say in public.

ScottC

Jun 21, 2009
If you read the declarations one indicated an investigation was performed and a report concluding there was scientific misconduct. Have all dems lost integrity.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come they won't go for sue and settle with the miners too??? This was expected

ratled

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I were the judge I would feel a little offended that a state agency bound by the decisions of the court would show such disregard for a decision I had made, they act as tho it never happened- what arrogance!

Last edited:

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see much on those papers about the case, looks like a petition to the court about clairifying court statements and issues on the case and answering complaints by the Karuk tribe about the Fish and Game department statements and issues. legal arguments over content I suppose

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insipid hyperbole with no evidence provided,just bluesky and bs as usual. GAME IS ON IN EARNEST NOW. Still looking for the silver bullet to end this mess within CEQA...never say die just keep questioning why?John

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of BS that is for sure in court cases. Cases seem to drag on and on, I am not sure what role the indian tribes have in this, I thought it was mainly between dredgers and Fish an Game. One big mess anyway

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Karuk Indians sued Fish and Shame to start this mess. Then came the green facist groups, CBD, ect

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of BS that is for sure in court cases. Cases seem to drag on and on, I am not sure what role the indian tribes have in this, I thought it was mainly between dredgers and Fish an Game. One big mess anyway

You should read more about it then considering some of the opionions you have expressed regarding the mercury threads. That's why some of the guys have said what they have to you...the big picture.

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You should read me about it then considering some of the opionions you have expressed regarding the mercury threads. That's why some of the guys have said what they have to you...the big picture.

BINGO! We aren't being A-holes on purpose Pat, like everyone else we welcome your comments and appriciate your participation, however your comments lack knowledge of the history which is everything in this battle. People use this forum for us, against us, as a research tool -whatever. Folks take everything they read on here as gospel, as the saying goes -"It's gotta be true I read it on the internet" -----Supposition sucks, and is killing us! Please once again read the history. In the archives I linked for you there is an article that is baically a chronological listing of events and players, no opinion at all, just the FACTual timeline of what has happened. If nothing else read that. If it wasn't for the involvement of the Karuk tribe and their partnering with team GREEN from damn near the beginning of this crap we wouldn't be where we are now!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread