Look how the Greenies help each other

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scumbag thiefs claim to believe in all kinds of things... Its not a "greenie" thing, its a scumbag thing... You'll find them in lots and lots of places.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You mean a scientist can be bought or "tricked" into lying and stealing? Nuh uh, no way, I'm aghast!

Anybody still think they don't care about the money and it's all about the environment. Gee, I bet he stole that money so he could buy some spotted owl habitat, yeah that had to be it!

Let's all chip in and buy whoever caught them a steak dinner (Organic Beef ofcourse) then hire them to look into a few other folks and their organizations.

Lastly, they should repeal or put anything he worked on on hold until an independent review can be done!

Last edited:

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thieves are thieves, you find the in every position , in any groups, all over the place, their only concerns are how they can line their pocket and get away with it. this guy looks like he hadn't thought about his getaway at all. He evidently was not a "Greenie" as he did not care at all about their cause nor the enviorment, only for his enrichment. He harmed everybody who was involved and their efforts. That is a lot of money

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you not read the article???? Sheesh, you seem to be overly concerned with protecting the name of those who in the name of science or enviorment are bent on removing people from logging, minning, grazing cattle, hunting, fishing or hiking.???

Ron LeValley of Mad River Biologists, the former co-chair of the Marine Life Protection Act (MLPA) Initiative Science Advisory Team for the North Coast. Ron LeValley’s life has been defined both by his concern for others and for the environment of Northern California.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nope I'd say he his definitely a "GREENIE", Right out of the ole TEAM GREEN playbook as we've seen time and time again!

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I seen the position he holds, but apparently everybody else in that group is very mad at him, and do not approve or support his actions. He is a theif

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
He is a green thief, and the most insedious type, who in the name of saving the planet use their position and power to pad their pocketbooks, see Sierra Fund, Center for Biological Diversity, ect,ect, ect.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He isn't helping any green movement by stealing money they need to fight for their cause. If I was a "greenie" I would call him a enemy. What do you call a dredger stealing from the PLP's defense find? A sneaky Enemy and a low life of the worse kind

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup, they invented SUE and SETTLE, found to be illegal by the appelate courts. Bilked the feds state and local governments out of millions, all under the guise of saving the enviorment.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ugh! What a disgusting slime bucket! Can't help but laugh! That whole MLPA thing makes steam shoot out my ears!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup, they invented SUE and SETTLE, found to be illegal by the appelate courts. Bilked the feds state and local governments out of millions, all under the guise of saving the enviorment.

97 employees listed, 33 attorneys, 11 get money and members type, 10 media types, 7 scientists, 3 paralegals and the rest are a splattering of Founders, Directors, Campaigners, and assorted other support staff..........Over 1/2 of the staff looking for money or litigating for money. But hey they do have 7 scientists ready to provide backup should they need to sound legit. Yep it's all about saving the critters and the mothership! Can anyone name even one animal, insect, or plant their actions have actually saved?

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Thieves stealing from thieves, that is the green movements new moto:laughing7:

He isn't helping any green movement by stealing money they need to fight for their cause. If I was a "greenie" I would call him a enemy. What do you call a dredger stealing from the PLP's defense find? A sneaky Enemy and a low life of the worse kind

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep it's all about saving the critters and the mothership! Can anyone name even one animal, insect, or plant their actions have actually saved?

I pick up tarantulas and vinegroons (whip tail scorpions) and put them back out side... The other week I was working some dirt at my house and one of my dogs was going nuts on a bush,
Digging and scraping and having a good old time... Then I looked over and she was sitting there with that kind of look that said "I just had a diarrhea explosion on the carpet, I'm sorry,
now what do I do, I don't have thumbs to pick it up"... The dog had dug up 2 little baby bunnies. Not itty bitty, probably a few days or a week until they came out of the hole anyways.
I sacrificed a bucket, a bucket I could have used to get more dirt and covered them up... Looks like they made it...

I put in a new porch recently and there was a young yucca in the way, I moved it, watered it for a while, and it looks like it will survive...

If by "one" you mean entire species, then no...

What is aggravating.. And stupid... You have a whole bunch of people wanting the same basic thing, and they are all fighting each other... We all want
to use the public lands, but some (and its most likely a small fraction) want to limit others that aren't doing their activity... The mountain bikers
thought they would have the hikers on their side, they don't.. The miners have nobody on their side, from what I've seen and heard, but they have
plenty of opposition.. I'm pretty darn sure that there isn't one dredger here that would suck up a bed of salmon eggs to make a dollar..

I'm not going to spray my claim with mercury and dump toxic waste there... I understand that I own the mineral rights only and would actually welcome hikers coming through..
Maybe they will help me find were the gold is. Mountain bikers can use my tailings pile as a jump...

The whole thing is stupid. I think all the opposing groups have a lot more in common than they think, and if they worked together could accomplish a lot more..

So... You want to "save" the speckle tailed lesbian ground newt... Do you simply blame it on mountain bikes and miners... Sure.. That's how those 33 lawyers on staff keep
their jobs.... In reality the mountain bikers, offroaders, and the miners don't want to see the the speckle tailed lesbian ground newt die out either... Take the lawyers out of it,
and the process would be a lot more civil, and make more sense.

Caribou369

Oct 31, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Actually both sides are pretty into believing they're right and doing the best thing they can. Who here isn't into gold mining to earn value? The difference is being funded by people vs being funded by personal actions on the physical world.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect insects are better so that would place these people as insect excrement.................Hi Hefty!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread