Suprise, Suprise, the State and the Karuks oppose our request for injunctive relief

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well once again I see that they're still using the same old arguments that have been proven wrong over and over again. Environmental harm? Dredgers do more to improve fish habitat and remove toxins from the waterways than these groups have even done. False science at its best is still false.

When are the state and courts going to learn to stop listening to the greenies and their lies? They're only interested in furthering their own agenda(s), and have no wish to help anyone other than their own selves. The Indians are claiming damage to their ceremonial site(s)? Uhh Excuse me here, but I'm part native American and i know of NO ceremonies that take place UNDER WATER.

After reading that waste of paper, i feel that the courts should ban them from arguing the case with materials that have already been dis-proven in both the courts as well as in scientific circles. It's a waste of the courts time as well as the tax payers money.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When are the state and courts going to learn to stop listening to the greenies and their lies?
I'm going with that will be Tuesday! Have you read the miners replies to the nonsense? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gold-prospecting/466786-minner-s-reply-state-opposition-posted.html If you read only one of the responses, read Buchal's response to the State's opposition at the bottom...... all are worthy reads....

BTW, you do know the 9th has banned the Center from frivolous appeals..

ratled

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karuk Tribe, Center for Biological Diversity, Friends of the River,
Klamath Riverkeeper, Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Associations,
Institute for Fisheries Resources, California Sportfishing Protection Alliance,
Foothill Angler’s Coalition, North Fork American River Alliance, Upper American River Foundation
and Central Sierra Environmental Resource Center.

Who the hell are all these groups? I never imagined there are so many!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Greenies in sheeps clothing trying to sound like sympathetic and understanding "Sportsmen".

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If one could cross reference the membership rolls then there are probably some individuals who belong to two or several of the groups.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll go ya one better look at the names of the board members and organizers and drop "probably" from the sentence. Print out a list of the Sierra Funds upper echelon and compare it to the groups listed. Be a contributing member to their club long enough they'll set you up with your own tax payer funded club or organization.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm going with that will be Tuesday! Have you read the miners replies to the nonsense? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gold-prospecting/466786-minner-s-reply-state-opposition-posted.html If you read only one of the responses, read Buchal's response to the State's opposition at the bottom...... all are worthy reads....

BTW, you do know the 9th has banned the Center from frivolous appeals..

ratled

Buchal is brilliiant as usual, but the one whose declaration and subsequent declaration stood out and summed up the whole deal exposing it all for exactly what it is for me was Mr. Maksymyk's, nailed it would be a gross understatement. Everyone involved has brought out their A game as they say, nicely done.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Foothill Angler’s Coalition, North Fork American River Alliance, Upper American River Foundation

OH THAT AINT ALL OF THEM by a LONG SHOT!!!!!! there are hundreds in every state! all it takes is one or two people to start one of these and the bigger wacoenviromental groups GIVE them OUR money to get what they need! do a goggle search for your state and see what I mean! and ive seen where these clubs sponsor creeks / streams / ETC. and if they see you in "their creek" your spoiling their tranquility and they call the local cops on you!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

You don't know the half of it. These groups are more common than alcoholics at an AA meeting. And most of them are the "eco freaks" I commonly refer to. There is a HUGE difference between an environmentalist and an eco freak. T

An environmentalist understands that things have to be done and works to minimize the long term effects. An eco freak runs around screaming, crying, and falsifying science to support their goals. The only thing the eco freaks are qualified for is to ask, "Would you like fries with that?"

specksandflecks

Nov 13, 2009
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You don't know the half of it. These groups are more common than alcoholics at an AA meeting. And most of them are the "eco freaks" I commonly refer to. There is a HUGE difference between an environmentalist and an eco freak. T

An environmentalist understands that things have to be done and works to minimize the long term effects. An eco freak runs around screaming, crying, and falsifying science to support their goals. The only thing the eco freaks are qualified for is to ask, "Would you like fries with that?"

When it comes down to it 'Mcworkers' probably preform more actual work units that these 'intellectual' ne'er-do-well's.

I would probably have more respect for the alcoholics at an AA meeting since most of them probably actually performed *work for a living at some point.

*Work- The term work was introduced in 1826 by the French mathematician Gaspard-Gustave Coriolis[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] as "weight lifted through a height", which is based on the use of early steam engines to lift buckets of water out of flooded ore mines. The SI unit of work is the newton-metre or joule (J). Oh fancy that.

Sounds laborious?

Never before have so many endeavored so much to avoid fore mentioned activity. Labor is considered so abhorrent it has actually been used as a deterrent to crime haha. Yet they live in houses,work/shop in commercial buildings, drive on roads, use electricity, plumbing, buy their food from 3rd party producers etc.

Hate to say it but when BRICS kicks in and the US bond market liquidity dries up these shills will be among the first to go to great lengths to make sure they never actually existed.... If only that were true in a literal sense.

What will they do where will they go? I predict, as usual, it will be a short road to perdition for these slacks. /rant

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOTAL WIPEOUT RIGHTEOUSLY WELL EARNED......insolence, ignorance, incompetence all apply and by god the insane EGO mandate published on the net and letters sent to 100s" WE MAKE OUR OWN REGS" hahahaha yaaaa good job. For over a year all the judge wanted was proof of Irrevocable damages and NOBODY presented a single fact in accordance to his mandate....You try to make a fool of a judge and he'll fool you every time.-John-rip, shred and tear as I truly don't care as the proof is 100% evident.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread