Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Say a prayer for tomorrows hearing in SB in Judge Ochoa's courtroom

If he finds for the rule of law, the illegal scheme of the state and the green facist will be halted, and dredging will once again start to feed the economies of small rural mountain communities, individuals will be empowered to build wealth for themselves, their state and their country. Small minning manafacturers will start producing, and states streams will begin to be cleaned of heavy metals, clean gravels will be provided for spawing, and salmonoids will have deep cold pools for resting spots and will alleviate the gill rot, that takes so many fish.... Thanks to the original defendants, the many ham and eggers like myself that have contributed what we could to keep taking the fight to the state... This is not over by any means, but will be another important victory. I salute all those of have participated... Gods speed to us:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Adventure_Time

May 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad the judge was allowed to exercise his OPINION, but uh... it's supposed to be a court of LAW?!?!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You all are going to have to trust me on this. But I can tell you that the eco freaks have gotten to the point of self destruction with all the crap they are trying to force down everyone's throat. Now they have to decide which parts of the crap they have spewed they want to betray in order to further their ideals.

And the biggest problem with this is the fact that they will start slowly alienating many of those who have supported them and many of them will start opening their eyes and seeing the truth. It has already started in some areas.

Stay the course ladies and gentlemen. We did not get here overnight nor will we leave here overnight.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Mad is 100% right ladies and gents. While this might not seem like a victory at first glance, in the long run it's going to help everyone. The Greenies are on the edge of self-destructing. More and more of their supporters have opened their eyes and are seeing the truth. What was once a cause with a noble intent has become nothing more than a money making machine for the higher ups in the groups and their supporters are starting at long last to figure this out.

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, sitting and pondering things about future work at one of the claims suddenly this situation came to mind and something dawned on me, and Im thinking its along the same lines as to what was mentioned as possibly being in our favor.. I wont get into detail and just say I think I see what you guys are referring to.. All the run around caused a few contradictions along the way it seems..

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ya know, sitting and pondering things about future work at one of the claims suddenly this situation came to mind and something dawned on me, and Im thinking its along the same lines as to what was mentioned as possibly being in our favor.. I wont get into detail and just say I think I see what you guys are referring to.. All the run around caused a few contradictions along the way it seems..

Hate may be stronger than fear and despair but in this fight the ability to think rationally and logically without emotion interfering is king.

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hate may be stronger than fear and despair but in this fight the ability to think rationally and logically without emotion interfering is king.

Indeed, Ive seen members ranting and name calling, speaking with much emotion in their posts. While making sense on what they speak of, yet are guilty of stirring the pot in the process. I have been guilty of such myself in other threads as have many, but thought of this while writing my last post, simply writing basically what others before me have while refraining from much of the details and emotion as possible. Leading by example is another critical thing to consider with this sensitive subject.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Indeed, Ive seen members ranting and name calling, speaking with much emotion in their posts. While making sense on what they speak of, yet are guilty of stirring the pot in the process. I have been guilty of such myself in other threads as have many, but thought of this while writing my last post, simply writing basically what others before me have while refraining from much of the details and emotion as possible. Leading by example is another critical thing to consider with this sensitive subject.

I've talked to hundreds over the years concerning not just the right to prospect but including all other uses of "public" land. I went to one meeting where a gentlemen's response to the planned changes was to just give the officials there the "your number one sign". This is counterproductive.

While we do need to try and find a reasonable solution, those involved also need to understand that we are becoming educated and now understand many of these issues. And more often than not, we understand these issues far better than they do. This is a giant threat to them as it makes them feel less then adequate.

At the same time we try to find a reasonable solution, the "threat" of litigation needs to be present at all times. Unfortunately, this is the only time we will be given any kind of consideration in this fight. Just scroll over and look what was done to the whole "mercury is extremely toxic" thing.

Everybody needs to understand that this will only get solved through litigation and that takes money and time. Plain and simple. I hate this as much as anybody. I'd rather spend my time and money out there looking for things.

All of this is making me wonder how the 14th Amendment will now play into all of this considering the whole issue surrounding that?

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All of this is making me wonder how the 14th Amendment will now play into all of this considering the whole issue surrounding that?

It's becoming more and more apparent that our representatives and those making laws and passing bills have no regard for our constitutional rights... To them the constitution is just a bump in the road to making more money and suppressing our rights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread