IMG_20130821_172457.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435687262.508080.jpg June 2015 Villa Rica, Georgia gold...some with mercury on it.

newman

Greenie
Jul 23, 2014
Yuba County, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Three weeks ago....

This hole, made in one day:

20150606_165053_zpsaci5lrcu.jpg

20150606_165125_zpsrub0iyva.jpg

Produced this:

IMG_20150608_185219-nopm-_zpsxeqrclq5.jpg

Going back up this weekend, with extra labor and bigger gear (highbanker)!

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
oh PRETTY !!!! Yep Hubs and I are going to our claims this weekend and gonna get some of that there yellow stuff. Cannot wait to do so, I sure hope the no seeums are gone now with all the heat.

Have a safe and good 4th of July and enjoy no matter what you do .

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First clean up on Saturday a few weeks ago at an AMRA / Reno club outing. We took 16 wounded warriors and veterans down to the river for the weekend. I spent the day highbanking with Brandon Reinhart and his 4 year old son who rocked :headbang:as a tender. He did a great job keeping the grizzlies clean and the tailings clear.

Misc6-2014 046.JPG

The total take for the weekend was 1 1/2 ozt. and all the gold was split and given to the veterans.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to wait awhile before I could send this post to let my heart rate go back down to the stable level after looking at your fine posts. Thanks to all submitters for sharing with those of us less fortunate folks. Keep up the good work. Hemisteve, very nice pan and sharing! CApicker, on the NFA, I would love to be there myself but I have a few more years of servitude to complete before I leave Texas. When I leave here my plan is to spend 3 summer months in NorCal backpacking and prospecting to get my fill before I move to where ever I pick to "settle down". fowledup, nice thread!! Thanks!!!..........................63bkpkr

PICT0712.JPG This picture was taken 'several' years ago. There is a pool in back of the tent that I wanted to dredge. To do that with my little 2" keene unit I needed to lower the level of the pool so I trenched both side walls and threw the dug dirt out in the center of the stream. As I kept digging I realized that I was building my tent site. I made the assumption there would Not be a rain storm any time soon and slept soundly for a couple of days before departing. No gold but I had a great time doing all of this heavy labor. Just myself and Woof (pictured in the tent) to haul ~ 200 lbs of gear in and out, marvelous adventure! :hello:

Last edited:

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jake Iphone 5.1.15 410.JPG

Gold from some time this year. All i know is i uploaded it to the PC 5/1/15 sorry... From the same creek kevin got his Villa Rica GA gold.

ezrider2

Nov 17, 2014
Fairfax Va
Detector(s) used
Angus MacKirk Recon 2 and Boss 2, Custom made 52" river sluice, pans, Viper vac.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First clean up on Saturday a few weeks ago at an AMRA / Reno club outing. We took 16 wounded warriors and veterans down to the river for the weekend. I spent the day highbanking with Brandon Reinhart and his 4 year old son who rocked :headbang:as a tender. He did a great job keeping the grizzlies clean and the tailings clear.

View attachment 1181742

The total take for the weekend was 1 1/2 ozt. and all the gold was split and given to the veterans.

Thank you for helping and taking my brothers out on an adventure!

OP
OP
fowledup

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Ditto X2!, my youngest son just got home after 3 tours overseas and just shy of 10 years service. No finer therapy than a new GMT detector, truck full of mining gear and as many days as we can get up at the claim!

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is what we do. Our club started a "Healing our Heroes" program last year and it has taken off. We are doing it again in a few months.

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto X2!, my youngest son just got home after 3 tours overseas and just shy of 10 years service. No finer therapy than a new GMT detector, truck full of mining gear and as many days as we can get up at the claim!

Couldn't agree more. A lot of us have had friends and relatives over in the "sandbox".

Now lets see some more pictures.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bear River 2 days ago, panning only

IMG_5877.JPG

OP
OP
fowledup

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Little bit of Norcal public access gold

Attachments

• photo 1 (3).JPG
    photo 1 (3).JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 119
  • photo 3 (2).JPG
    photo 3 (2).JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 120

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet looking public access gold. Terrible looking public access poison oak.....

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, that's good looking stuff, better than I've EVER found in CO, UT, MA, WA or GA! Dreaming of visiting...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread