Whats in your iPhone?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Kevin ! And the Clowny cloony wants to stop small miners in Sudan from getting a living doing what their ancestors has have done for thousands of years :BangHead: :icon_scratch:
(gold mining history in Sudan goes back to 5000 BC !) Some of you are not aware of this but such clowns are a shame on humanity !

Someone might ask what this has to do with Sudanese small miners? well, long story short, Sudan is one of the major producers of gold, and if there is appropriate technology and practices is provided then there will be a significant amounts of gold could be produced which feeds the global demand for such precious metal, supplying raw material for such advanced technology e.g cell phones. Most of the gold is produced by small miners, large scale operations are still in the working, some will enter production phase in the few next years. Till then , tens of tonnes of gold is produced by small miners of which that clown is seeking to stop, which is insane :tongue3:

Last edited:

CApicker

Nov 3, 2013
West Sacramento, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting Kevin... I work in IT and watch phones go through the shop all the time. Just to think some of the older phones had maybe a little more and a little higher quality AU in them too. Thanks for sharing.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Droid eats iPhones and craps Blackberrys

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Droid eats iPhones and craps Blackberrys

Cool...unfortunately the camera in your Driod is no where near the quality of the
one in an iPhone 4 or 5.

Still using my aged LG VZ Navigator..a dumb phone that I wouldn't trade for any
"Smart" phone. Digital and Analog, I can get reception in places an iPhone never
could.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions