Best dredging in N.C.

RKinOI

Nov 18, 2004
The gentleman that owns a shop where i purchased my detector has found the N.C. motherload.
He has a dredge and a john boat and goes out to old and new swimming holes, party spots on rivers,docks ,peirs and bridges and with an under water detector and a three " dredge he sucks up every hit into a basket with 1/4" screen. He then removes all prec. stones and sells the gold to some place in columbia sc. He gets around 18 to 25 thousand dollars a year doing this. That dosn't count selling the stones to a jeweler. Sounds like the most profitable type of gold and treasure hunting one can do around N.C.

Upvote 0
Z

zeuss69

Thats awsome and ironick casue i just finished making a basket just for that very thing.Had know idea that some one els was doing that to!!and i all so live in N.C.Would he need any help????Im sure not but thought id ask!Keep up the good work keep us posted i have found a few places but havent got heater yet for my suit waters to cold for me right now. But soon it will not matter.Ill have heat!!!

ZEUSS69,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread