Looking about getting into the conning bunsiess

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexias2

Jul 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to start selling my tailing online, like I have herd so many people here talk about buying other peoples. So I am going to start selling my tailing. How much would one expect to buy some tailing for? I am going to have certain mesh sizes too, as well as mixed lucky-dip! :thumbsup:

This will be supplement my mining bussniess, as I said I am an multi-entrapuner

And would ebay, or youtube be the best place to sell? :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you admitted you think its normal to have a swastika on your car and every time you stop at a traffic stop light, you roll down your window and stick your head out and scream "seigh heel, seigh heel!" at the other cars and old women on the street while doing a nazi salute before then driving off again?

Alexias, stop trying to incite members.

50 Years? I think you need to do bit of history, first world war started in 1946

Your google translation is not working real good for you..

The first world war started on July 28, 1914 and ended on November 11, 1918. The 2nd world war began on September 1 1939 and ended on September 2, 1945.

Alexias, stay off of politics, it violates our rules unless in our politics forum, stop trying to insult and incite members, we have rules against it......

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I think alexias2 needs to pay the $20 Charter Membership so she can go to the Political Forum to spread her views and argue all she wants. She's clearly out of place in the gold forums.

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think alexias2 needs to pay the $20 Charter Membership so she can go to the Political Forum to spread her views and argue all she wants. She's clearly out of place in the gold forums.

Love your C.S. Lewis quote!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I'd be happy to pitch in. How can we lose inviting a person into the fold that brings that much insightfullness and knowledge to the table!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
affter reading some of alexias2 post
I have evry reason to beleive that alexias2 is a mole, distract, disrupt
member of CBD, or TSF
clearly has no knowledge about mining or history for that fact

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
NO, he did not admit to that in any, way shape or form. You took what
the man said, twisted it completely out of context to the extreme, and
then accuse the man of doing something vile? :angry4:

You're not a day over 25, are you?

Moderators: We're all trying to be good site members here, but, this individual
is (imho) intolerable. I like this site and don't want to be banned, so I'm going
to bite my tongue (keyboard) for awhile rather than say what needs to be said
to this young person. They're just not worth losing the good karma over.

Hey Diz, I'm 29. Maybe I'm just an old soul though. Seems I've missed a lot in the past few days! Ah well, just keep panning...just keep panning.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Diz, I'm 29. Maybe I'm just an old soul though. Seems I've missed a lot in the past few days! Ah well, just keep panning...just keep panning.

Yes but you, obviously have class.
Alexias2 was....well different .. off her meds? Language barrier? (if she is a she)
She is on a time out, and 2 threads she started have been removed.

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your headline speaks volumes! I don't want nothing to do with you, sir.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Jimmy, you nailed it :laughing9:

as other members have noticed he/she probably not a native English speaker and/or his/her grasp of the language is somewhat mediocre , no offense intended but anyone can learn any language provided he/she meets certain requirements .

After reading the first post of him/her I was confused , then after reading more I realized he(she) meant (concentrates) of gold not tailings LOL. But the title of the thread is a class of itself :icon_biggrin: ;)

I don't know if he/she using automated translation services (e.g google translate) but the language use seems a bit odd :tongue3: Unless it is a new kind of Robot lol

Update!
I found this member has been banned , already before my above post. Oh well, at least that one stirred a little of discussion, but sadly in not an appropriate manner did he(she) responded to members replies to his(her) thread .

Last edited:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alexias2 is a she, and I am pretty sure she will be back because she is sweet on me. I'll have to call her hard to get act and raise her a "lets go panning baby!"

I'm a sucker for exotic, foreign, insane women. : )

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why some do not understand you can't attack or insult members, even when they are on timeout....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread