fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Imho there has been so much regulatory, legislative, anti crap that folks are overwhelmed by it all and have as a result become somewhat apathetic towards it. IDK just my opinion. Many many folks behind the scenes banging their heads against the wall trying to figure out what it takes to get the involvement and money needed to effect the right kind of change. So far nothing's worked. Some don't want to draw attention to the areas that may be ok for now. Others figure they will take what they can get until it's gone and will move on to some other endeavor. Sad truth is not enough people (miners or not) realize the true implications and importance of the 1872 mining laws and how they effect ALL of the publics use and access of public lands, doesn't matter what side your on. Sorry for the mini rant it's a pizy day, not supposed to have cabin fever in July.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Could be that the planning may be in place for just a Cali event

That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath, 2C and I have offered up a spot over and over and never received so much as one pm, email, text, letter, or phone call expressing the slightest bit of interest, oh well- GO IDAHO!

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ve just read that here the whole canton(state) of st.gallen has classified sluices as no hand method and banned it last week or so.I take note.Now waiting for spreading over the whole country.I prefer prospecting in my homecountry enyway but..Speechless..As long as we have food in our stomach and a roof over our heads,human,s can take very much...............

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Rumor says a very high profile location will be needed, for a very large contingent.... just a rumor

That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath, 2C and I have offered up a spot over and over and never received so much as one pm, email, text, letter, or phone call expressing the slightest bit of interest, oh well- GO IDAHO!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread