Our friend is battling cancer

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reed. I am sorry to hear of your friend Paul. I hope for him and will prayer for his recovery. We never seem to realize what we mean to others and what they mean to us until something adverse happens. God Bless All.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, since I had a terminal case of neck cancer over 15 years ago I guess that I can speak with a little bit of authority. I turned down chemo and radiation flat.

I opted for te Cesium Chloride treatent, it worked, obviously

It is on the net, do your own research, it is both pro and con. It'll cost you approx $ 150 dollars.

$

Last edited:

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My apologies to Reed and the Mods. I let myself engage in the mess that's been infesting this great source of info. Noticed a bunch of my post are gone probably for the best. Reed I'm sorry for distracting from your post. My dad just went thru treatment for pancreatic and liver cancer. He came out cancer free. I hope for the best for your friend.
Regards
Jeff

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed , sorry to (read) this news, cancer is a a deceiving disease . Hoping your friend gets better over time. Do what you can to help him, that's true friendship is all about.

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Reed, sending hope and prayers to Paul and his family. Lost my wife to cancer 11 years ago. Hoping and praying for remission of his cancer and a full recovery of his health. Don't know what else I can do to help but if there is anything I can do I will. Please let me know.

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
My best friend Bob Doelker has weeks left....horrendous way to end a good life... prayers to your friend Reed. John

John, prayers for your friend Bob and his family. The disease has impacted my life and many that I know. Peace, Serenity and Love for Bob and his family.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My only REAL question is....What were we subjected to during our lives that has caused this insane cancer spike....or....Is that just that science can now identify this insidious disease better?? Dozens of my friends born from 45-60 have passed,I've been treated twice but tough stuff to live through. I wish any/all folks the best as one tough fight for sure...respect to those who care for folks during their misery from cancer-John

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on John, keep your people close and help how you can. All the best to you, Reed and your friends Bob and Paul.

Mike

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cancer knows no borders and took its toll also in my family.
In life,we should try to do what we love during the short good times.
Best wishes for a full recovery to your friend.

emilio

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reed and John sorry to hear some of your close friends are going through cancer it is a very tough road for a lot of us to travel. My hopes and prayers are sent thier way.

Bill

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread