Drilling and sucking gold layer out with vacuum cleaning machine

benny

Sep 15, 2012
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help! I've got this yellow metal stuff clogging my riffles and displacing the black sand. Can anybody help me to stop this?

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
GW, I get your frustration but lets not get down on it's level. Im sure the mods will take action soon. I have already PMd and I think everyone else should too. too many good people on this forum getting PI$$ED off and losing cool. I would hate for the mods to elimite one of them.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey we're all boys at heart! We dig in the dirt ,play in the water, AND don't get yelled at! Seems like some one can't take the answers to the type of questions they ask. I think that reading a little more of the threads posted on this forum would go a long way to answering a few of the questions being asked do your research first then ask instead of asking what it's called when you use a vacuum cleaner. There is a key word search.

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why you selling Vacuum cleaners now. Im A little late but I might be interested.

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alexias is on time out, If members don't stop calling other members trolls they will find they lost the ability to post as well... Applies to several members in this thread....

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Guys.... Time to stop the messing around with this person.

Many of us have attempted to help this "Lady" to learn the ins and outs of mining as best we could. How ever, she has yet to give us any real information to work with. Basic location alone would make it so we could help her better, yet she refuses to share even which country or state she's in. If we are going to be able to help her, we can't be trying to do so blind. What works in one area doesn't always work in another. This is a basic fact of mining and we all know it.

Until as such time as she is willing to give us basic information so we can help her in a proper manner, I'd like to suggest that we do not reply to her questions beyond suggesting that she use the search function. With all of the threads on here she should be able to find the information she wants. Smart remarks to her are only getting members in hot water with the mods. We all know that many of the people on here are willing to help ANYONE that asks for it and we've fielded some pretty strange questions over the years. These people were at least willing to give us basic info to work from in most cases. If she is not willing to help herself by giving us the basic info to start with, then we should all keep quiet and not be making comments that can lead to members getting banned or put on "time out" by the mods. We are professionals after all and we should be acting like it. If you can't help a person because they don't want to divulge their location, then don't say anything at all to them. This will keep it so those willing to help themselves by giving us basic information like location, basic terrain etc get the help they need and that the information given is accurate for their location. Those that don't seem to really want to learn are not worth wasting our time with. The information highway is a two way street and those that want to make it a one way street will find that bucking the flow of traffic isn't going to get them anywhere.

Joking between ourselves is one thing provided we know just who we are dealing with. Usually if I want to give one of you a hard time I will do it in a POLITE way if in an open thread or send ya a PM. I wouldn't suggest cracking jokes with new members until we know what their character is and what their limits are. WE know the rules here and should be following them if for no other reason than to be able to continue helping those that come seeking honest knowledge. If you get banned from the forum because you let someone get under your skin, it's only going to lessen the knowledge base for those asking legitimate questions and that are willing to give us basic info to work with.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Guys.... Time to stop the messing around with this person.

Many of us have attempted to help this "Lady" to learn the ins and outs of mining as best we could. How ever, she has yet to give us any real information to work with. Basic location alone would make it so we could help her better, yet she refuses to share even which country or state she's in. If we are going to be able to help her, we can't be trying to do so blind. What works in one area doesn't always work in another. This is a basic fact of mining and we all know it.

Until as such time as she is willing to give us basic information so we can help her in a proper manner, I'd like to suggest that we do not reply to her questions beyond suggesting that she use the search function. With all of the threads on here she should be able to find the information she wants. Smart remarks to her are only getting members in hot water with the mods. We all know that many of the people on here are willing to help ANYONE that asks for it and we've fielded some pretty strange questions over the years. These people were at least willing to give us basic info to work from in most cases. If she is not willing to help herself by giving us the basic info to start with, then we should all keep quiet and not be making comments that can lead to members getting banned or put on "time out" by the mods. We are professionals after all and we should be acting like it. If you can't help a person because they don't want to divulge their location, then don't say anything at all to them. This will keep it so those willing to help themselves by giving us basic information like location, basic terrain etc get the help they need and that the information given is accurate for their location. Those that don't seem to really want to learn are not worth wasting our time with. The information highway is a two way street and those that want to make it a one way street will find that bucking the flow of traffic isn't going to get them anywhere.

Joking between ourselves is one thing provided we know just who we are dealing with. Usually if I want to give one of you a hard time I will do it in a POLITE way if in an open thread or send ya a PM. I wouldn't suggest cracking jokes with new members until we know what their character is and what their limits are. WE know the rules here and should be following them if for no other reason than to be able to continue helping those that come seeking honest knowledge. If you get banned from the forum because you let someone get under your skin, it's only going to lessen the knowledge base for those asking legitimate questions and that are willing to give us basic info to work with.

I clicked on her name to hit ignore and saw she is banned :evil6:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I clicked on her name to hit ignore and saw she is banned :evil6:

Well I saw that Treasure Hunter had stated she's on a "time out" so it may not be banned for life. People like this are not worth getting in trouble over so if she comes back, let's all keep our cool and be polite.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I saw that Treasure Hunter had stated she's on a "time out" so it may not be banned for life. People like this are not worth getting in trouble over so if she comes back, let's all keep our cool and be polite.

She is on a 1 month time out by head admin.

When members break rules to retaliate you only make it harder to moderate, we are not going to ban one for breaking a rule and not ban those who break rules in their replies. There is no "he started it" or "she started it." Same rules apply to all...

Last edited:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally don't think he or she will be back when the month is over. They tried to get one of us banned and it worked in reverse.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I personally don't think he or she will be back when the month is over. They tried to get one of us banned and it worked in reverse.

Could be!

This whole thing has been a good reminder to "keep it classy" as my adult daughter always says!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread