Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Using My Underwater Viewer To Make Sure The Bedrock's Clean

Using my underwater viewer to check a bedrock area I'd been working to make sure I'd retrieved as much out as I could. The viewer's great for seeing area's you might not realise are there (as can be seen in the video) and they make a great addition to any prospectors toolkit and so cheap and easy to make rather than buy. I hope you like the video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you do as I've a lot more videos on there with more to come. Cheers :)
https://youtu.be/WNqcXz2pveg

Upvote 0

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Using my underwater viewer to check a bedrock area I'd been working to make sure I'd retrieved as much out as I could. The viewer's great for seeing area's you might not realise are there (as can be seen in the video) and they make a great addition to any prospectors toolkit and so cheap and easy to make rather than buy. I hope you like the video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you do as I've a lot more videos on there with more to come. Cheers :)
https://youtu.be/WNqcXz2pveg

I like the fact it is big enough to put my camera in it (or my head). I had been thinking of making one out of 3" or 4" PVC, but I like this idea better. Thanks.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's awesome, I like it!

But there is one thing that is really bugging me in the video.
I get comments all the time on my video's of people saying "You missed that little nugget" but it was just a yellow rock.

So your yellow rock is making me wonder if you missed a nugget. :D

Possible Gold Nugget.jpg

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Cheers guys, I didn't have any tools to scrape any more material from the cracks but I looked at everything I could see and nothing jumped out as a nugget being left behind, however, I'll be back there soon enough and can go with more tools to double check ;)

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah the bucket makes a great viewer, floats on the surface too (watch it doesn't get away from you, I've lost 1 already)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions