Upvote 0

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will be at the Sonora Gold Show selling my book "Detecting for Gold, Adventures, Trips and Tips". I will also be doing a one hour detecting seminar on Saturday and again on Sunday. I hope to see many forum members in person. I will be set up at the Delta Gold Diggers site, come by and say hello. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw that you were the featured speaker, hope to meet you and catch one of your preentations.

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

RPerry

Aug 4, 2015
Coulterville, CA.
Detector(s) used
My wife and I have not purchased any detectors yet. We are only interested in gold detecting detectors, but know little or nothing about them.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My wife and I will be there, we live in the Coulterville area, are new to prospecting, I mean completely new other than panning. Looking into gold metal detectors.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about that, apparently a problem on Deltas end, as I checked it before I posted it.

the url that you posted said page not found and the page is not up and running

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438922162.509258.jpg

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will be at the Sonora Gold Show selling my book "Detecting for Gold, Adventures, Trips and Tips". I will also be doing a one hour detecting seminar on Saturday and again on Sunday. I hope to see many forum members in person. I will be set up at the Delta Gold Diggers site, come by and say hello. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Darn, I won't be there Ray. It would be good to meet up with you.

For those that don't know Ray he's definitely one of the gold metal detecting legends of our time. He's got a whole different take on finding gold than most detectorists so be sure to attend his seminar and get a copy of his book. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans
Barry

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
medical bills taking it's toll, not going anywhere for a long time
sit in on them that will share thier knowledge

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there at the Bazooka booth come say Hi if your there..

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
If you are going to be at the Sonora Gold show on the 8-22 & 23

How about us TNers get together Saturday evening after the show? There is a Round Table walking distance from the fairgrounds. Just a thought.

I'll be there on Friday helping set up. So look me up if you need help moving your equipment in. I'll send a PM with my cell so you can text me when you get there.

Last edited:

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, it seems that this show is going to be a first time meeting ground for many of us. I look forward to seeing everyone. I will have to wait until I am there to see what is going on but the Round Table idea sounds good. My wife and I will be staying in Columbia for the weekend.

Barry; I thank you sir for your compliments and I do hope to meet up with you one day. You do a fine service for the mining community. In these tough times for mining it seems that you always have a calming effect for many with your spot-on advice and suggestions as to how to go about things in a manner which shows the mining community as a whole. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about us TNers get together Saturday evening after the show? There is a Round Table walking distance from the fairgrounds. Just a thought.

I'll be there on Friday helping set up. So look me up if you need help moving your equipment in. I'll send a PM with my cell so you can text me when you get there.

We're gonna camp at the show....Figure we should be close to or stuff....but I should be able to walk over for some pizza...

Question is there a schedule yet?...rays seminar....detecting contest thing?I heard there was a " Builders" contest....could one of you Delta guys send me a link or info if there is a schedule or sign ups.....I will be putting in time at the booth but, I would like to try and schedule some extracurricular activities if I could!

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
We're gonna camp at the show....Figure we should be close to or stuff....but I should be able to walk over for some pizza...

Question is there a schedule yet?...rays seminar....detecting contest thing?I heard there was a " Builders" contest....could one of you Delta guys send me a link or info if there is a schedule or sign ups.....I will be putting in time at the booth but, I would like to try and schedule some extracurricular activities if I could!

Send me a PM and I'll get it for you after work.

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
We had our last pre-show board meeting last night. Schedules have not been set yet. What I do know is we have eight time slots on Saturday and six on Sunday. Some of the speakers will be scheduled for both days. We will have a full house as far as vendors and booths are concerned. I think we will have nine, maybe more, activities guests can participate in from panning to metal detecting. Radio advertising began this week and advertising in the paper began two weeks ago. Delta Gold Diggers are very excited about this show and are optomisitic that this will be one of the biggest gold shows around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread