telecaster

Greenie
Jul 27, 2015
Lebanon Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife and I live in Lebanon Mo. We are both retired 65 yrs old. I lived many years ago in Jacksonville Fl.
I starting going to the mountains of North Georgia ....yeah I got color in my pan and was hooked with the
gold fever. My wife at the that time died and I remarried years later and now live in Missouri. I want to take
my new wife gold panning out though the rockies and do some camping. I understand there is some small
gold to be found in northwest Missouri. We are only a couple hours from there and would love to maybe
spend a couple days up there somewhere camping and showing her how to pan. Any help just with a few pointers on where to go or what rivers or creeks to stick a pan in that might give a little color ...lol. (just to
get her a dose of the fever) before we head west, would be greatly appreciated. Tks Bill

Upvote 0

stonecutter1

Apr 25, 2011
Shawnee, KS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites MXT,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome telecaster, I am up in the K.C. area and do some panning up about 30 miles north of the city. Finding very fine and flour gold, very occasional tiny picker but its there. Send me a PM, lets talk. I don't get on T-Net alot these days. Glad to help if I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread