Oregon Claim Owners - PLAINTIFFS NEEDED

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE WALDO & GALICE MINING DISTRICTS OF SW OREGON HAVE RETAINED ATTORNEY JAMES BUCHAL
TO FILE FOR AN INJUNCTION TO HOPFULLY STOP THE MORATORIUM.

Waldo Mining District - To Preserve, Protect & Promote Mining (see link to help in other ways)

As we prepare to file we are seeking Individuals that believe their rights will be stolen by the Moratorium and are willing to be a Plaintiff.

We are looking for (preferably) the owners of placer mining claims (patented or unpatented) located on streams designated as ESH
(or other special habitat) by the Oregon Dept. of State Lands (DSL) that actually mine their claims.
Or people that own mineral rights on private lands that have been or want to mine their property.

Having had permits and length of claim ownership/property is a plus.

We need Plaintiffs from all across the state, and even Oregon claimowners living out of state are eligible.
This is YOUR CHANCE to really help the cause, and it won't cost you a thing (except some time).

Potential Plaintiff Survey;
http://www.waldominingdistrict.org/docs/08-21-2015/WMD-GMD Potential Plaintiff Survey.pdf

Upvote 0

Adventure_Time

May 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Filling out the survey is Dangerous?

I think he means if we dont' get enough plantiffs, Oregon will follow the same legal process of Cali. Moratorium that gets litigated over however many years these *******s are willing to string it out. Hang them by their necks if you ask me.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Filling out the survey is Dangerous?

Just to name a few 'Red Flag' words for me:

Operations?
Equipment?
Recreation?
Income?
Individual?
Organization?

Notwithstanding the information one should keep private.

And: "ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL"

What does this really mean? Someone is going to be looking your information over.

The information from this kind of survey has gotten in the wrong hands in the past. No guarantees.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions