vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There's a club up here in paradise called North Valley Prospectors. There's meeting on the first Monday each month at 7pm at the dive shop on skyway. So there's a meeting coming up this coming Monday. If you like it, it's $25 for a years membership. They have a website and a Facebook so you can check them out before hand. Id love to head out but have very limited time right now because of a toddler and another one due any day now so I'm pretty much grounded till the new baby is here before I can sneak away for a day and get some gold.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NVP are great folks and you'll receive much help,info and meet some locals with their hand on the pulse of the local forest cops--mandatory-John

OP
OP
C

Clambumped

Sep 4, 2015
Oroville CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you all for the reply's some great info and NVP sounds great might check them out.
im going to get a bit more equipment together >: D

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't go wild on equipment until you know what the terrain is going to require to work it in the most effective way. You'll save yourself some money in the long run and have gear that is in use instead of gathering dust because it won't work in your area.

BTW.... Welcome to the asylum (errr.. forum)! Good luck on your hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread