P

paydirt1850

Jun 6, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you have to do is make sure there is nothing downstream that will hurt you - if there is, I don't work their. A weight belt is a non starter when you have to hike a mile or two, with a heavy pack already. At 65, its hard enough, just getting my butt out! After years of carrying around a first aid kit, I have realized that most injuries are to small or to large for them. Now all I carry a clean rag and a small roll of duct tape.

panner59

Dec 2, 2012
California...For now!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Royal Mini High banker,Keene A-52 Sluice, Gold N Sand X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing beats a day on the river sniping for gold. Thanks for sharing the great time. Panner59

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you have to do is make sure there is nothing downstream that will hurt you - if there is, I don't work their. A weight belt is a non starter when you have to hike a mile or two, with a heavy pack already. At 65, its hard enough, just getting my butt out! After years of carrying around a first aid kit, I have realized that most injuries are to small or to large for them. Now all I carry a clean rag and a small roll of duct tape.

I hope you got a clean rag so I can go out again !!!

OP
OP
P

paydirt1850

Jun 6, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grab your hard hat and lets go! And bring a note from the doc that says you can take another rock to the head.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun informative video for people wanting to try this.It is almost the same way when pulling civil war bullets out of cracks in creeks . The cracks catch the heavy stuff.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sniping?........ My knees just will not do that any more......... If I was a horse they would have to shoot me.......:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread