another cleanup 9/19/2015

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great sierra clean up is Tommorrow.. I will be most likely at Mineral Bar. Though I may be on the stevens trail part of cleanup...

Been busy lately so I am sorry about the short notice.. Many cleanup areas thru out the state of California..

Only thing that matters to me is the trash on the NF American River, politics beyond that concern me not...

Me I just show up and help I don't sign up or anything..

Sierra cleanup volunteers 'taking out the trash' | Colfax Record
I got my pic in the newspaper I'm the pretty one on the right side of the pic...

Anyway here a link for the event
The Great Sierra River Cleanup ? Sierra Nevada Conservancy

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice job MM!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well it seemed to me less people showed this year at Mineral bar.. But overall it went well.. I ended up Goin down Stevens Trail with 4 volunteers and the BLM Guy.. Upon giving my first name to BLM he then informed me of my last name.. Figures.. Anyway My group ended up hauling out around 120lbs of trash out of Stevens. And then we stopped at Burnt flat and picked up some more trash... About 130 2 we were done.. Anyway everyone who I met was of outstanding Character. Including BLM.. It is sometimes easy to forget that these men are my neighbors and not my enemy.. Anyway it was a success. But in truth how can it be anything but a success. Trash it gone!!
Well until next year.. Anyway never did ask how he knew me. All in All a good day.. Anyway I suppose it back to the river for gold before the weather gets sloppy.. Tomorrow should be a chill day just goin somewhere easy.. Dig a hole and let my stepdad run the box.. Should be allot of fun...... Anyway I wish you all well and hope all is having a good year

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
SALUTE! Job well done! Id be a little suspisious if someone said my last name after I gave them my first name! I (myself) was told that in my state (Mo.) that myself and another guys posts were being acquired by the MDNR for some unknown reason! so much for my volentering to help!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice! A big thank you from me. :)

Mr. BLM probably likes to prospect too and knew you from your video's and posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread