Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry the video cuts off too soon...Here is the whole video

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey I was just on the phone with a friend who is thinking about buying one of these. I hadn't heard of them. Can anyone compare this sluice to another model like an Angus MacKirk or other river sluices?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey I was just on the phone with a friend who is thinking about buying one of these. I hadn't heard of them. Can anyone compare this sluice to another model like an Angus MacKirk or other river sluices?

There's lots of conversation on that already. Check out some of the threads in the Slicing forum. A bazooka means you leave the classifiers at home, shovel more material and end up with 2-3X the gold!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry the video cuts off too soon...Here is the whole video

Hi Hurthawk - your early Bazooka video comparing it to a traditional sluice was a key influence in my buying one! I did notice you feed it quite slowly in the video. Is there a reason for that?

N.B. I feed my sniper about 1/3 shovelful at a time and never carry a trowel or spoon for sluice feeding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread