Golden Mojo, Golden Mojo

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been to the post office. On the way is the last bits of things I will send. One Falcon MD20, two dip needles, and about 6 publications. You will see how the dip needles work. A no-brainer. And you will need to troll around for the MD20 instructions. The 20 is SUPER sensitive and will find slivers of gold almost too small to see. Enjoy, my friends. Terry

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry Thanks for sending the stuff out. Anxious to see the dip needles. Are you back in Florida. Hope you and your friends faired well through the fires. My buddy had to evacuate twice. Fair Sailing my friend.

Dan My skull is thicker than a piece of Granite...your gonna need to bring reward treats if I am to learn anything....

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You're awesome Terry! May all your seas be a following downhill run!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry is a great guy and true to the spirit of his giving some of the items have been able to enjoyed by others here in California. Thanks again Terry for everything,

GM

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mojo, did I say that was it for mailings? NO SIR! I have found a few more Jim Straight pubs and other geo/mineral books. I will get them to you as soon I can pack and pay for them. This SHOULD do it as I have now been into all storage sources. Thanks for putting up with my lack of organization! Take care guys. TTC

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for being awesome Terry! Keep feeding us pics d that gorgeous boat.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for being awesome Terry! Keep feeding us pics d that gorgeous boat.
GL, I live on the boat in my avatar. 32 ft long. I also own two other gorgeous sailboats! A 24 ft Seaforth and a Com-pac 16. As soon as the Prairie is sailing ocean again, I will get rid of th other two. Sailing is my PASSION! TTC

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Samplepandan. I only have a few of the books. maybe five. You are more than welcome to borrow read and return so that I can make sure others get to enjoy them also. Next time you are over look through them and see what you want to start with.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry the package arrived yesterday but I did not have time to open it. I just cracked it open and it is like Christmas in October. Thank You very much Sir. A Falcon MD20, 2 Spanish dip needles and some very fine reading material. Goldwasher and I both appreciate your generous gifts and we will put them to good use in many capacities. I am sending you a check for the shipping as that is the least I can do. Thanks again and hope to see you out this way again soon. Until then Happy Sails to You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread