Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GET ME OFF THE GRILL, I'M DONE!

:sadsmiley: The last trip up to the Wild AM. With my gold hounds. Did a marathon this weekend. Started Friday afternoon ran till noon Monday, dig, dig, dig, sluice, sluice, sluice. Man am I beat! I think my honey hole is cleaned out finally. We had some nice foliage it was at peak. The weather Fri/Sat wasn't the nicest, wet and cold Sun/mon were nice sunny and warm. Monday I went down to the river at the crack of stupid while setting up my sluice I looked up got to see a black bear it was about 35 yds. away luckily on the other side of the river. Between the cold and my disability it's time to drop the skirt and end the tea party. Looking back on the season it's been a good one met a lot of nice people, great weather, wild life, what more could you want. Oh' yeah more gold! LOL! All and all I've gotten almost 12 grams of gold with this last clean-up. Now it's time to get ready for that nasty season, WINTER! I'll be jonesing for gold now for the next 6 mos. till I thaw out! DSCF0257.JPG DSCF0258.JPG DSCF0260.JPG DSCF0268.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I'll put it in a vial! That's were it ends up. No I added some coconut mat after the second riffle out side of that it's a stock KEENE sluice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0270.JPG DSCF0272.JPG I can't believe you haven't heard of that! You can get it at home cheapo' it's a reusable furnace filter works like miners moss. And at the end of the season you can burn it and pan that out get more fly poop! LOL! By the way I put it in a vial just for you Jeff. And my take for the season less one that my grand daughter got she wanted to go mining so I took her and gave her my take. She ran the sluice and of course I had to dig!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the looks of your trusty gold hounds. Specially the Jack Russel Terrorist.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got that right! He's the master mind!

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
N.H when in that pay streak. Looks like a pretty constant payout. Looks like a N.H banner year to me.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell ya, every time it just kept going and going like the energizer bunny. Best year I've had! I only worked a spot about the size of my truck. Hit that one layer of pea sized coble man killed it!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well NH... If ya start going into gold withdrawals remember that we're just starting our dig season out here. You'd be more than welcome on my dig site any time.
WHAT AM I SAYING HERE?!?!?! Like we need ANOTHER "Snow-Bird" out here!!! Just kidding of course. :laughing7:

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me Irishman I'd love to be in a warmer climate. If you find a box on your door step with air holes poked in it open it immediately!

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This happened in New Hampshire. Not in California or Alaska. Vote banner. And he did it with a sluice. Not Dredging.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great finds man!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This happened in New Hampshire. Not in California or Alaska. Vote banner. And he did it with a sluice. Not Dredging.
You bet your butt, I did do it with a sluice! not enough water in the river to dredge as Triple d can attest to, some days there was barely enough water to run a sluice. Not to toot my own horn there were some dredgers that didn't do any better and worked twice as hard.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what life is supposed to be about. Relaxation, fun and some righteous gold for your labors with your furry friends.:occasion14: Life doesn't get any better, unless you find more gold is the exception-John:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banner !! :tongue3:

I can't Banner the Years total as Banner is for "Recent" Discoveries

But your Last pan Would work.. If it gets the Votes !

DSCF0268.JPG = DSCF02682.JPG

Good Haul by the way :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understood, would be nice but not necessary. I just had a great summer mining, it's my Zen!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread