Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GET ME OFF THE GRILL, I'M DONE!

:sadsmiley: The last trip up to the Wild AM. With my gold hounds. Did a marathon this weekend. Started Friday afternoon ran till noon Monday, dig, dig, dig, sluice, sluice, sluice. Man am I beat! I think my honey hole is cleaned out finally. We had some nice foliage it was at peak. The weather Fri/Sat wasn't the nicest, wet and cold Sun/mon were nice sunny and warm. Monday I went down to the river at the crack of stupid while setting up my sluice I looked up got to see a black bear it was about 35 yds. away luckily on the other side of the river. Between the cold and my disability it's time to drop the skirt and end the tea party. Looking back on the season it's been a good one met a lot of nice people, great weather, wild life, what more could you want. Oh' yeah more gold! LOL! All and all I've gotten almost 12 grams of gold with this last clean-up. Now it's time to get ready for that nasty season, WINTER! I'll be jonesing for gold now for the next 6 mos. till I thaw out! DSCF0257.JPG DSCF0258.JPG DSCF0260.JPG DSCF0268.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey trip, I think I figured out that river. Doing a little research, I think that I was on a part of the old river bed. I went to another spot on the river and found that same cobble and hit the gold pretty good there as well. And yes a banner would be cool!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS GUY'S I GOT A BANNER!

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome to see some Wild Am GOLD up on the BANNER. Great results and glad to see it up top!

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome haul NH.N, question though because I know nothing about panning, why do your vials (and vials I see on the TV prospecting shows) have the black rocks or sand mixed in? I could see myself getting into panning someday when I retire out west....looks like fun.....

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes a little time, patience and good eye sight to pan down that small to get the rest of the black sands out of your gold. It's mostly magnetite and hematite real easy to lose small gold.

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see thanks - I feel the best thing about gold is it's age, that it all was made from supernovas or exploding stars, older than our planet, some 4.5 billion years ago.......as Joni Mitchell sings...We are Stardust......

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NICE LOOKING STREAM YOU BEEN IN EVEN WITH A TREE PARKED ACROSS IT FROM THE RECENT RAINS. GOLD LOOKS GOOD TOO.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bubba, It's a Fuji high def. The thing is smarter than me! I can take movies with sound.do macro and super macro pictures. Just about anything you want to do. I think that I can do more than my high dollar Nikon equipment. The only thing I have to do is compress photo's to down load them to web sites (too many pixels) thanks nugget

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE LOOKING STREAM YOU BEEN IN EVEN WITH A TREE PARKED ACROSS IT FROM THE RECENT RAINS. GOLD LOOKS GOOD TOO.

Before the rains a few weeks ago that tree was parked about a 100 yds. upstream and there was one parked right where I was digging. That one is gone!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see thanks - I feel the best thing about gold is it's age, that it all was made from supernovas or exploding stars, older than our planet, some 4.5 billion years ago.......as Joni Mitchell sings...We are Stardust......

From a layman ....
IMO Gold and how it came to be is Just an incredible process.

Congratulations on the Banner , I KNOW it was some hard work getting such results.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it's amazing the process that it went through and the age of it, and how long it's been since it saw the light of day. Especially up in NH., it's not that easy to find, and very limited. My back and arms still hate me! But I would do it all over again if possible. It was a hell of a summer!

swamp yankee

Jun 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you need a couple light floods to flush down some more for you to get year! Congrats on your productive season this year....

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between the rain we've got coming and the spring thaw it will get flushed and restocked just like a nice trout pond. LOL!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Having done a bit of panning here in NH, I know what an outstanding accomplishment that pile is :laughing7:

Congrats on the Yellow! I'm over in Milton, We should get together sometime :occasion14:

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Will, yeah' this season was exceptional. Don't know how much river time I'll have next year? Got other irons in the fire. But if the planets align and our planet rotates I'm gonna' try my damnedest to have another good season!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread