Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GET ME OFF THE GRILL, I'M DONE!

:sadsmiley: The last trip up to the Wild AM. With my gold hounds. Did a marathon this weekend. Started Friday afternoon ran till noon Monday, dig, dig, dig, sluice, sluice, sluice. Man am I beat! I think my honey hole is cleaned out finally. We had some nice foliage it was at peak. The weather Fri/Sat wasn't the nicest, wet and cold Sun/mon were nice sunny and warm. Monday I went down to the river at the crack of stupid while setting up my sluice I looked up got to see a black bear it was about 35 yds. away luckily on the other side of the river. Between the cold and my disability it's time to drop the skirt and end the tea party. Looking back on the season it's been a good one met a lot of nice people, great weather, wild life, what more could you want. Oh' yeah more gold! LOL! All and all I've gotten almost 12 grams of gold with this last clean-up. Now it's time to get ready for that nasty season, WINTER! I'll be jonesing for gold now for the next 6 mos. till I thaw out! DSCF0257.JPG DSCF0258.JPG DSCF0260.JPG DSCF0268.JPG

Upvote 0

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Will, yeah' this season was exceptional. Don't know how much river time I'll have next year? Got other irons in the fire. But if the planets align and our planet rotates I'm gonna' try my damnedest to have another good season!

Sure..uh huh...yeah right

"I found a bigger vain but I'm just soo busy this summer I'm not sure I'll get to it."

LMFAO

yeah I'll be diggin next year just like you!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BUSTED! Okay you got me LOL! I do have a couple of other spots. But no seasonal camp site this year so it will be a little harder to get there as often, long drive. I want to use my street rod more this year only put 30 miles on it last summer, no room for mining gear.

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think your right Jeff. When he hangs another banner next year. I can see the writing on the wall. I did find time and look what I found. Im thinking he found a better spot.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually have two a 37 dodge sedan rat rod and a 47 chevy p/u full custom. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
029.JPG 030.JPG DSCF0278.JPG DSCF0280.JPG DSCF0281.JPG DSCF0283.JPG Here you guy's go! I know it's dirty like I said I only put 30 miles on it this summer. Also a couple of my other cars. Do I get a Banner for these? LOL!

Attachments

• DSCF0279.JPG
    DSCF0279.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 84

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Real sweet there sir. Can"t blame you for wanting to drive them.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give you an off ramp ride in the truck you'll pee your pants! It's got a killer suspension under it, 388ci 525 hp goes like the bejesus and corners like a Vette! You can drive it if you DARE!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heh Heh. :angry4: Launch around 5K, recover, shift to 2nd at 60 mph...90 for third and 110 for fourth topping out around...oh IDK...say 150?. Of course, if it's an AT with a decent stall speed converter...just floor it and keep it straight. How am I doing so far?

Sigh. :sad7: Why is "Those were the days my friend...we thought they'd never end" going thru my head right now?

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Now knock that off NH! you're making me want my old 57 Chevy 3800 step side back! Wasn't made for speed but it would go any direction ya pointed it in. It was big, green and UGLY hence it's name of Godzilla.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh Heh. :angry4: Launch around 5K, recover, shift to 2nd at 60 mph...90 for third and 110 for fourth topping out around...oh IDK...say 150?. Of course, if it's an AT with a decent stall speed converter...just floor it and keep it straight. How am I doing so far?

Sigh. :sad7: Why is "Those were the days my friend...we thought they'd never end" going thru my head right now?
Try almost 200mph! The red line or grenade point is 8500 rpm

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Freakin' sweet gold and congrats on the banner.

I live in MD and about 10 years ago I spent about half a summer panning for gold. I found everything BUT gold. Apparently most of the gold found in my area was mostly small flakes and dust.

There was once an actual operating gold mine maybe 10 miles form where I live. There's a strip mall on the location now.
Apparently it didn't produce for very long but I figured if gold was that close that maybe I'd get lucky in nearby streams.

It may be around but I still haven't found any of it.
Oh, and you're right. That IS some back breaking work.

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice thread NH Nugget. I might as well add to the classic car show. Here is my 1970 Dodge Charger 440 R/T S.E.

charger.jpg

Does 11.8 in the 1/4 mile.

charger 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I like old Mopar's had a lot of them myself. Got 3 right now 37 Dodge 39 Plymouth 03 Ram 2500. I've had Duster's, Cuda's , Coronets. Mainly from the early 60's to the mid 70's.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Nugget , I think you should build a rat rod trailer for your mining equipment , Hmm just saying . LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread