Tee Dee E Z Sluice parts

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm I havnt even seen them for sale recently as a box?...Who used to distribute...oh looks like a few prices all over the place......https://www.google.com/#q=tee+dee+ez+sluice&start=10
I had one years ago do they have a manufacturers sticker on the box?...If you get desperate rattled hit me up I can fab up some kind of replacement(s) in the shop.

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS for the generous offer GW! I was going to use it a fodder to fab up a set for a project I'm working on. I just thought it would be "EZ"ier to start with one of theirs.

ratled

CApicker

Nov 3, 2013
West Sacramento, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would suggest taking some Gold-Hog matting and cut it to fit any part of the EZ-Sluice. I love my little workhourse! My EZ has out-performed verry large sluices that my friends have painstakingly dragged to the rivers edge.

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jobe has the EZ sluice on their website, didn't see replacement riffles, and they don't sell to the general public only vendors, they have a dealer search function to find a dealer in your area.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20140308_095419.jpg I need a riffle set!

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to see them in bins in places like the New 49ers, Pioneer Mining and Armadillo, I'll makes some calls next week and see if they are a shelf item. Of course if anyone stops by a place and sees them, could you please pass it on? AUfisher I'll keep you posted if I find a source

ratled

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nugget trap I made

Attachments

• 1445203299397.jpg
    1445203299397.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 1445203321951.jpg
    1445203321951.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 1445203376451.jpg
    1445203376451.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 68

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they used to be hard to get the riffles in & out and would break and they used to offer replacements.
heard they were bought out by Jobe, hard to say for sure these are the two main sellers

Tee Dee Cacti and Gold Prospecting store on eBay!
&
Products - JOBE Wholesale

I know who would know,
Samantha at Armadillo Mining [email protected]

I agree, Samantha at Armadillo has always been very helpful and full of knowledge when I have contacted her needing help, especially with hard to find parts and or info!

infotraker

Dec 20, 2013
Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A year or so ago pioneer mining sold one to me from one of their sluices and said they would order another one. Check with them.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like the EZ sluice quite a bit but its biggest fall back (which I think was meant to be its best feature) are the riffles.

I HATE THE RIFFLES!

For a long time now I have wanted to make up a set of clamp in riffles for it and chuck the plastic ones.

A friend of mine from So-Cal came up and used my EZ sluice because I told him that he wouldn't need his Angus Recon. He said hands down that the Recon is a much better sluice.
He also had a hard time with the plastic riffles. He also said that the Angus clears out a lot quicker too under similar conditions.
My EZ Sluice has the flare on it too.

If you can do it then I would suggest making a set of metal clamp in riffles.

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got em. A friend was in one of the stores up north and was able to get me 2 sets.
2cmorau THANK YOU for your generous offer!

ratled

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No Thank you Ratled, I forgot i had them sets along with the flairs for the E-Z, will post them on craigs list or feebay
that was the biggest compllaint about E-Z. removing and losing the riffles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread