Take in 2 hrs and a small gold pan

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
With dredging all but done, I went back to my roots and hit up a spot that I worked before my dredging days. Found this in a crevice 3 ft long and 6 inches deep with a crevice tool, garden trowel and a gold pan. Think I need to go back with a pick, rock chisel, bucket and a sluice.

IMG_0291.JPG

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking great. Feels good to be on good gold!

goldhuntertim

Mar 16, 2014
west columbia sc.
Detector(s) used
org. gold bug ,prism 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not bad for 2 hours work -- I wish I could find an area that has gold that l@@k's like that all I get is micro gold -- little specs (flour gold) in other words ... (any time you need a digging partner I would love to go only if your in south Carolina area) well happy hunting don't dig all the gold leave some for the rest of us lol HAVE THE SUN TO YOUR BACK AND LET THE GOLD SHINE IN YOUR EYES

OP
OP
C

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
not bad for 2 hours work -- I wish I could find an area that has gold that l@@k's like that all I get is micro gold -- little specs (flour gold) in other words ... (any time you need a digging partner I would love to go only if your in south Carolina area) well happy hunting don't dig all the gold leave some for the rest of us lol HAVE THE SUN TO YOUR BACK AND LET THE GOLD SHINE IN YOUR EYES
I'm in Cali.
The nice thing about being solo is I didn't have to split the take :0

OP
OP
C

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
Also... Had to wash out the cob webs on the blue bowl. So yes, it was a good day and exciting day. Glad to have a site like this that I can share my excitement.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
With dredging all but done, I went back to my roots and hit up a spot that I worked before my dredging days. Found this in a crevice 3 ft long and 6 inches deep with a crevice tool, garden trowel and a gold pan. Think I need to go back with a pick, rock chisel, bucket and a sluice.

View attachment 1225740

I think you should go back too . Nice Shine .

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gotta like that...Nice!
Jim

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Damn that's nice...with just a pan and crevicing that's impressive. Go back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread